Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Empty those pockets

Options

Comments

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Some of you must have some really small penii. 
    Says the sheep . Some of us believe in protecting ourselves and our families from the scum in society . 
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  That's a good one. 

You're more likely to have someone in your own family hurt by accidentally having that gun go off, Kersey.  At least you're not in any danger of shooting your own unit off seeing as how you'd need to pull it up with a set of tweezers first. 
    Hmmm.  You seem obsessed with penis sizes.
    I made one post about compensation, because that's pretty clearly what's going on, and some of you took the bait and protested that no actually you are carrying because you're scared of the scum walking the streets at night or whatever.  Just a tip here that if you're trying to convince people your own personal unit isn't micron sized, continuing to protest the suggetsion maybe isn't the best way to do it. 
    Uh, I was observing the content of your comments.  That you have brought up penis size multiple times, is amusing.
    Flint, Michigan
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    Says the sheep . Some of us believe in protecting ourselves and our families from the scum in society . 

You're more likely to have someone in your own family hurt by accidentally having that gun go off, Kersey.  At least you're not in any danger of shooting your own unit off seeing as how you'd need to pull it up with a set of tweezers first. 
    Hmmm.  You seem obsessed with penis sizes.
    I made one post about compensation, because that's pretty clearly what's going on, and some of you took the bait and protested that no actually you are carrying because you're scared of the scum walking the streets at night or whatever.  Just a tip here that if you're trying to convince people your own personal unit isn't micron sized, continuing to protest the suggetsion maybe isn't the best way to do it. 
    Uh, I was observing the content of your comments.  That you have brought up penis size multiple times, is amusing.
    Haha it’s like he’s the one with the vagina!
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    ANDY_USMC said:
    just came home and started to empty my pockets and my wife asked me if I needed a purse.
    Missing from this photo: a vagina!
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options

I used to live in fear, but not anymore.  Gotta wear 12 pairs of cargo pants at a time to get 'em all in a pocket, but it's worth it.
    No vagina here either!
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    This photo is missing my cellphone, which is taking the picture and my car keys.  The Glock stays in the car while I’m working.

No vagine!
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    And here I thought my pockets were overloaded....

No comment!
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    JNDATHP said:

If you don’t know what you are talking about it is usually best to remain silent. A modern gun does not go off accidentally. Accidents usually occur due to mishandling. 

Proper and consistent training is what is required to carry, in my opinion. 

This is written by someone who has carried since I was 21, had a career as a LEO and am now retired, so have been carrying for over 35 years.

BTW, that is my wife in the picture who also regularly trains. 
    Double no vagina!  This one is like a black hole for vaginas!
  • lentsboy007
    lentsboy007 Posts: 416
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Man I despise liberals. Shouldn’t u have fled to Canada when Trump won? 

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• FlyOverCountry
    Options
    He probably lives in West Vagina!
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    I only don’t carry in mandatory soft target zones.  Hospitals mainly.  I practice every month.  Hate being a soft target every week.  Guns are never unsecured.  Some people just cling to what they read or wish was true.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JNDATHP
    JNDATHP Posts: 461
    edited June 2019
    Options

I only don’t carry in mandatory soft target zones.  Hospitals mainly.  I practice every month.  Hate being a soft target every week.  Guns are never unsecured.  Some people just cling to what they read or wish was true.

My permit has no restrictions but appreciate you being law abiding as is my wife. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_Enforcement_Officers_Safety_Act

Michael
    Large BGE
    Reno, NV
  • bgebrent
    Options
    JNDATHP said:

My permit has no restrictions but appreciate you being law abiding as is my wife. 

I’m an independent contractor as a physician at the hospitals I work at.  No guns and no tobacco is standard.  Glad for your privileges.  Makes all of us more safe.
  • Phaqallyall
    Phaqallyall Posts: 128
    Options
    The truth is people who walk around with guns in their front pockets all day are some of the first to piss themselves or just plain run away at the sound of gunfire.  Everyone's John Wayne until **** gets real.  And if one of you idiots ever tries to be a hero with your own personal pocket pistol I hope to the good Lord you don't shoot some innocent bystanders. 
    sound it out yaidjit
  • Phaqallyall
    Options
    Shouldn't you have moved to Russia when Pelosi became speaker again?  My God you are dumb as a post. 
    sound it out yaidjit
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Are we just going to pretend that Walmart burn didn't happen?
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    JNDATHP said:

Actually there are some exceptions/restrictions under LEOSA that you may need to refamiliarize yourself with.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Phaqallyall
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    The truth is people who walk around with guns in their front pockets all day are some of the first to piss themselves or just plain run away at the sound of gunfire.  Everyone's John Wayne until **** gets real.  And if one of you idiots ever tries to be a hero with your own personal pocket pistol I hope to the good Lord you don't shoot some innocent bystanders. 
    You’re an idiot.  The last thing any concealed carry person wants to do is use their weapon.  We are not law enforcement. It’s for self defense.  You’ve just proven that your not just a troll but that your uninformed and like to hear yourself talk.  
    So you have it for self defense but you don't plan on ever using it.  Now who's the idiot?  Does your wife also shop at Walmart, or does she just work there?
    sound it out yaidjit
  • JNDATHP
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    You’re an idiot.  The last thing any concealed carry person wants to do is use their weapon.  We are not law enforcement. It’s for self defense.  You’ve just proven that your not just a troll but that your uninformed and like to hear yourself talk.  
    And the last thing an off duty LEO wants to do is engage unless life is at risk. 

Training! Training! Training!
    Michael
    Large BGE
    Reno, NV
  • bgebrent
    Options
    JNDATHP said:
    bgebrent said:
    And the last thing an off duty LEO wants to do is engage unless life is at risk. 

Let’s ignore the ignorant troll. Thank you for your service.
  • Phaqallyall
    Options

sound it out yaidjit
  • JNDATHP
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    JNDATHP said:
    bgebrent said:

Thank you. 
    Michael
    Large BGE
    Reno, NV
  • bgebrent
    Options
    JNDATHP said:
    bgebrent said:
    JNDATHP said:
    bgebrent said:

Thank you. 
    Nothing higher than protecting his worthless ass!  Double thanks.
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    JNDATHP said:
    bgebrent said:
    JNDATHP said:
    bgebrent said:

Thank you. 
    Nothing higher than protecting his worthless ass!  Double thanks.
    QUADRUPLE NO VAGINA THANKS!!!
  • JNDATHP
    edited June 2019
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    JNDATHP said:

Actually there are some exceptions/restrictions under LEOSA that you may need to refamiliarize yourself with.
    You are correct. I have found that if challenged and show my permit that the challenge goes away. 

Concealed means concealed. 
    Michael
    Large BGE
    Reno, NV
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    There are rumors that leosa is going to become far less restricted 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Why do I get the feeling that @Phaqallyall is a new troll account of @nolaegghead?

MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    Are we just going to pretend that Walmart burn didn't happen?
    It was savage, glorious but somewhat subtle at the same time.  Among the best I've seen on here.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    This thread is something else.  Thanks for the laughs on a Tuesday morning fellas.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    CTMike said:
    Why do I get the feeling that @Phaqallyall is a new troll account of @nolaegghead?

Mike I have lost track of all the accounts that I think are Carey troll accounts. =)
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....