Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just a couple of pies...

WVsmokinWVsmokin Posts: 10
edited May 18 in EggHead Forum
Friday night is pizza night around here.  Haven't made one in a while so did a couple for variety.  Can't beat the wood fired taste

eggegg.

Comments

• wallagmwallagm Posts: 7
    Looks good!  Is the stone directly on the plate setter or do you have a gap between the two?
  • Hans61Hans61 Posts: 3,703
    Looks great!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,771
    Heck yeah!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • WVsmokinWVsmokin Posts: 10
    wallagm said:
    Looks good!  Is the stone directly on the plate setter or do you have a gap between the two?
    I place the stone directly on the plate setter while the Egg is heating up.  I cook mine at 425 at the thermometer and usually takes around 10-12 minutes, depending on thickness of crust. 
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 13,805
    This is a spectacular cook. Love pizza on the BGE....
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky