Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Where are they now?

Comments

• blastingblasting Posts: 6,262
    Legume said:

I was kidding @Legume !!  Dang man - it was nice knowing you.

Phoenix 
  • EoinEoin Posts: 2,695
    blasting said:8
    Legume said:

I was kidding @Legume !!  Dang man - it was nice knowing you.

He's taking one for the team.
  • It’s more food related than 70% of the front page right now. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX
  • Legume said:

I'm sure she grills like rock star!

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe

• HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 6,547
    Legume said:

Probably good with the tongue tongs.
    Camped out in the (757/804)
  • TEXASBGE2018TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 2,514
    edited February 14

I was never bothered by the dancing chick gifs it was the political BS

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• blastingblasting Posts: 6,262
    Legume said:

Like it matters, lol.

Phoenix 
    Legume said:

What grill?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Legume said:

I always liked that one.  I’m sure it’s because of the grill...
    At the risk of sounding like at @DMW it’s spelled girl 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 9,958

Legume said:

Have fun getting banned slick.

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 15,289

I don’t know why it did.  After all, at some point after losing yet another argument, I seem to recall you declaring you’d only be interacting with the old ladies on the forum or some such.
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

I don’t know why it did.  After all, at some point after losing yet another argument, I seem to recall you declaring you’d only be interacting with the old ladies on the forum or some such.
    If you aren’t really trying can you really lose? Also, the older women on here probably carry on better conversation than 75% of you dorks.

If you aren’t really trying can you really lose? Also, the older women on here probably carry on better conversation than 75% of you dorks.
    And yet... here you are.  Again.
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

I can’t quit you guys. It’s odd.....

I can’t quit you guys. It’s odd.....
    The forum does need masochists, so it’s all good.

Life Pro tip: If reading a type of subject bothers you simply avoid reading whatever subject bothers you.
    It really is as simple as that.
    HeavyG said:

Life Pro tip: If reading a type of subject bothers you simply avoid reading whatever subject bothers you.
    You take what I say waaaayyyy to
    seriously.

I think we’ve found TEXASBGE’s dream ticket for 2020:

I think we’ve found TEXASBGE’s dream ticket for 2020:

You know it!

HeavyG said:

seriously.
    I take nothing you say seriously at all.
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:

seriously.
    I take nothing you say seriously at all.
    Sure you don’t.

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 9,257
    tl;dr

This used to be a much more friendlier place.  And that's coming from someone who's a newbie in the scheme of things.  

You are correct.

Give us a cook Doc.  Really your choice tho   I understand if your decide not to. 

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 9,257
    O’l Grillsarge sppears 

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • I cant get in trouble for liking that can I?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.
    I cant get in trouble for liking that can I?

• BotchBotch Posts: 8,672

My coworkers and boss went out to lunch today at "Boston's", which I believe is a chain.  One guy bought a "Nooner" pizza, and today came out in a heart shape.  He said something like "What the huh?", and the rest of us, almost simultaneously, jumped up with our hands clasped and said, "AWwwww!"  :lol:

We all despise the dysfunctional organization we work in, but our immediate shop is just fantastic!  I'm still smilin'...

"There are pre-grated cheeses, and there are great cheeses, but there are no great grated cheeses."    - Chef John 

Ogden, Utard.  
  • FlyOverCountryFlyOverCountry Posts: 530
    edited February 15
    The lady with the jugs made it on to the Best Of the Forum page.  I don think that’s what the geniuses on the Dekalb Technology Parkway had in mind when they come up with that page.  

Very epic of you to post that HogFather.  But put up a gif of some ho gettin drilled  an the fairies here will lose there freaking minds an clutch there pearls.
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 7,105
    For some unknown reason I've been skipping over this thread.  Apparently I've been missing all the fun!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA