Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-What are you buying right now?

Options

Comments

• Moleman
    Moleman Posts: 372
    Options
    Battleborn, first I’ve seen this. Please let me know if this works for you. 70 is worth every cent if it does. Thanks and be safe.  
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,551
    Options
    GE Opal countertop ice maker. Electrolux ice maker refuses to keep up/make ice and I refuse to replace it just for that reason. 
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,169
    Options
    A tee-shirt... "I Like My Bourbon and My Smoker and Maybe 3 People"
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,570
    Options
    from one form to another...

Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,406
    Options
    Was finally able to pick up my Sig. Took the state two plus weeks to process the background check. 

Glad you got it, two weeks what a joke. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,648
    Options
    Took the state two plus weeks to process the background check. 
    Good grief!  Takes ten minutes, over the phone/computer, here.  

Prince William:  Proof that White Men can't Dance

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Botch said:
    Ditto. Ten minutes 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,648
    Options
    My Dr. Scholl's sandals, which I'd purchased at least fifteen year ago, ripped out.  I got on Amazoid and was surprised to see they were still being made, so I ordered another pair of Size #13's....  :triumph:  
    I also bought a new CD, but I'm waiting to hear it first before posting on "What you're listining to"... 

Prince William:  Proof that White Men can't Dance

• FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 846
    Options
    @saluki2007 did they have any ammo to sell you with the gun or I should say reasonably priced ammo?
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Botch said:
    Yeah Illinois is messed up. My brother has been waiting 8 months for his renewed FOID card that expired in February...
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    Options
    @saluki2007 did they have any ammo to sell you with the gun or I should say reasonably priced ammo?
    Nope. This is my first 9mm too so who knows when I'll be able to actually shoot it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 846
    Options
    Nope. This is my first 9mm too so who knows when I'll be able to actually shoot it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Well that’s a bummer.  I’ve been hanging on to my small stock and only shoot if the range has some to replace what I’m shooting.  They were limiting to 2 boxes and have been for about 5 months now. I was shooting fair amount of 22LR, but can’t even find that right now.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,902
    Options
    Botch said:
    Much easier over here in England,  you just need the dark web and an appetite for excitement.  50/50 whether you'll be kidnapped by gangsters or arrested when you go to collect it. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • MotownVol
    MotownVol Posts: 1,051
    Options
    A set of new style bands for my large.  Tired of the underbite.
    Morristown TN, LBGE and Mini-Max.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,857
    Options
    Had a recent issue with my ATT (don't shoot me) router ( five years on) so the company sent me a new one.  Turns out the new system doesn't support a battery back-up  for the current land-line set-up they offered with the"get everybody off the hard-wire line" years ago.  That power supply was good for 10-12 hours.  Living where I do, the power can disappear on totally sunshine and blue sky days for a few hours. 
    Being old and with a lawn I just ordered the below power pack:

Should answer the call.  Friggin ATT.    
    Be healthy and stay safe.  Venting over for this go.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    Was finally able to pick up my Sig. Took the state two plus weeks to process the background check. 

Very nice!  I'm trying my best not to buy this.

I have no need for it, I don't have any other 10mm's but I sure do want it!.  If he drops the price one more time I may not be able to resist. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• saluki2007
    Options
    bucky925 said:

I have no need for it, I don't have any other 10mm's but I sure do want it!.  If he drops the price one more time I may not be able to resist. 
    Nice. That would look real sexy with that wood insert. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,967
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Had a recent issue with my ATT (don't shoot me) router ( five years on) so the company sent me a new one.  Turns out the new system doesn't support a battery back-up  for the current land-line set-up they offered with the"get everybody off the hard-wire line" years ago.  That power supply was good for 10-12 hours.  Living where I do, the power can disappear on totally sunshine and blue sky days for a few hours. 
    Being old and with a lawn I just ordered the below power pack:

Should answer the call.  Friggin ATT.    
    Be healthy and stay safe.  Venting over for this go.  

never lost the phone with the old hard wire, now its always down. cell doesnt work in the house either
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,723
    Options
    This is starting to look like a Prepper thread.
    Not a felon
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    Just kidding 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Legume
    Options
    Just kidding 

Hahahaha.  Where’s your seedbank?
    Not a felon
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    Legume said:
    Just kidding 

Hahahaha.  Where’s your seedbank?
    Seedbank and aquaponics Systems are behind the microwave along with the TP bunker and 3 BGEs although I’m not sure those are the best grill to use in a bunker. Thoughts anyone?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Legume
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Egg is bad choice - you won’t be able to get warranty parts.
    Not a felon
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,417
    Options
    bucky925 said:

If I lived in bear country I might buy a 10. Until then there’s nothing wrong with my 40 S &W. I do want a compact 9 though, thinking about a Walther.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,413
    Options

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    bucky925 said:

If I lived in bear country I might buy a 10. Until then there’s nothing wrong with my 40 S &W. I do want a compact 9 though, thinking about a Walther.
        Might I recommend at least a .44 mag, .357 if your confident, or a 12ga with slugs. Even if your hunting game with a high power rifle you still carry a revolver for throw down. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,417
    Options
    bucky925 said:

Might I recommend at least a .44 mag, .357 if your confident, or a 12ga with slugs. Even if your hunting game with a high power rifle you still carry a revolver for throw down. 
    If the bear leaves me alone I am perfectly willing to do the same. Not planning on doing any bear hunting.