Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

GA-AL

bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,507
That is the question.
Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga

Comments

• GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,428
    Dawgs on top. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,507
    Can they both lose? 
    Sad sack.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,701
    As much as I hate to say it, Bama is probably going to win.

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,613
    Would’ve been better to have gone with

GA > AL

Especially for a math major ;)
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• etherdomeetherdome Posts: 283
    I, as a big time Georgia fan, say that the Tide have the advantage and are more likely to win, if from nothing else, being there so many times recently. That being said, Georgia ABSOLUTELY CAN do it. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!
    Upstate SC
    Large BGE
    Would’ve been better to have gone with

GA > AL

Especially for a math major ;)
    I got the signage ****.
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 3,006
    edited January 6
    Gallium and Aluminum ?

Ga 31 Al 13
    Visalia, Ca
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 5,693
    GA-AL=GL
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
    Forgive me please, which of the 2 teams is from the big 10?  Geography has always challenged me. And what bowl game is UCF in?
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,428
    Can they both lose? 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,139
    Go Dawgs!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • I believe the Dawgs can win with a perfect game. But our true freshman qb is going to have to play the best game of his life and the D is going to have to get after their qb. Win or lose, the future is bright for the Dawg Nation. Poor tech fans just get to sit back and watch and hope we let one slip now and then so they have something to talk about. GO DAWGS!!
    Snellville, GA

• I wonder if Alabama can match that same intensity the played with Monday night. For whatever reason, they played the disrespect card and it worked. I feel UGA is a little more versitale offensively than we were (with Fromm coming into his own) I’m sure they’ll at least manage a TD. 

Greenville, SC Large BGE est. December 2013
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 11,985
    I think Bama wins and the talk about the legitimacy of UCF claimed championship intensifies. 
    I wonder if Alabama can match that same intensity the played with Monday night. For whatever reason, they played the disrespect card and it worked. I feel UGA is a little more versitale offensively than we were (with Fromm coming into his own) I’m sure they’ll at least manage a TD. 

I think this too.  Fromm must play like a senior.  Michel and Chubb need epic games.  Go Gawgs.
    Go Dawgs!!! Says the Wildcat.
  • If bama wins I doubt anyone in their right mind is going to think anything more of UCF, unless they have ties to UCF. And they damn sure aren’t going to think UCF should be the champions. They barely beat Auburn, who was all beat up from the bama and UGA games. Don’t get me wrong, they are good, but a bama win will do nothing for UCF. 
    Snellville, GA

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,045
    ...guess I am pulling for the SEC East.....but not real passionately. Hoping for a good hard fought game that goes down to the wire. Tee it up and let’s get-r-done.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

Talk-in' 'bout, hey now! Hey now! I-ko, I-ko, un-day
    Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né

...guess I am pulling for the SEC East.....but not real passionately. Hoping for a good hard fought game that goes down to the wire. Tee it up and let’s get-r-done.
    Translation: Go Gawgs **** 
  • Would you hedge this bet or let it ride?

Snellville, GA

• etherdomeetherdome Posts: 283
    There is no argument for UCF. Their schedule was nothing. Yes , they are good and possibly even great  but their schedule was weak and included teams such as Temple , east Carolina , Cincinnati, Maine, Austin Peay, Uconn, FIU, Maryland, etc
    Upstate SC
    Large BGE
  • For risk vs reward, yes I would. But that looks like a bet for the start of the year odds. 
    Greenville, SC Large BGE est. December 2013
  • HubHub Posts: 658
    Both teams have very good defenses and solid coaching.  UGA has the better QB and the better running attack.  Chubb/Michel are a record setting tandom.  Blankenship is money.  Georgia wins despite officials catering to Saban.  23-17. Get used to it.  Based on recruiting classes, UGA takes control of the SEC.  Saban is the horse that has seen the barn.
    Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia
    Would you hedge this bet or let it ride?

I'm biased but my money is on the Dawgs!!
  • LitLit Posts: 6,893
    They’re both glad they didn’t have to play UCF. 
    Lit said:
    UCF is delighted they didn't play either big boy and loose by 50.  Because they would've.
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 11,985
    bgebrent said:
    Lit said:
    UCF is delighted they didn't play either big boy and loose by 50.  Because they would've.
    You’re drunk