Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ButtBlast 2018

Options

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Who's that a$$hole dumping crawfish?
    That’s flyovercountry of course. 
    Please save this kind of stuff for elsewhere, thanks.
    As usual. He called me out and asked for it. Check your hilarious buddy. It ain’t me bro! Maybe you forgot how to read his posts?
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,028
    Options
    As usual. He called me out and asked for it. Check your hilarious buddy. It ain’t me bro! Maybe you forgot how to read his posts?
    I really couldn’t care less who started it.  Keep it out of this thread.  BOTH OF YOU.

Thanks.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    CTMike said:
    YukonRon said:
    We must not allow Dwayne to be homeless.
    Homeless is a state of mind. 
    So is dementia, Trust me. I know. Don't ask.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • pgprescott
    Options
    I really couldn’t care less who started it.  Keep it out of this thread.  BOTH OF YOU.

Thanks.
    For credibility’s sake you should really tag him. All three or so of him John. Just so you don’t look like a biased douche. Just sayin. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

Thanks.
    For credibility’s sake you should really tag him. All three or so of him John. Just so you don’t look like a biased douche. Just sayin. 
    Have a great day, Pete.  
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Dwayne is most at home passed out in a folding chair.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    Or in a hammock in Carey’s garage. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • SandyHookEgger
    Options
    CTMike said:
    I spoke to Kitty about where to stash Ol’ Mortimer until we move it to Shelter 2 on Saturday. She said there is a driveway next to a dumpster that would work, or she said we might could stash it next to the pavilion in the campground. I would rather do that since if we want a whole hog for Saturday, it will have to go on the cooker around 6 PM Friday. 

Then of course we will need volunteers to help feed sticks all night. I’m also bringing a 36” Blackstone and a 3 burner propane table for boiling water, cooking pasta, or whatever else anyone may need to heat up. 

By my count we we are at 43 days to go. 
     I will help with this @CTMike

• CTMike
    Options
    CTMike said:
    I spoke to Kitty about where to stash Ol’ Mortimer until we move it to Shelter 2 on Saturday. She said there is a driveway next to a dumpster that would work, or she said we might could stash it next to the pavilion in the campground. I would rather do that since if we want a whole hog for Saturday, it will have to go on the cooker around 6 PM Friday. 

Then of course we will need volunteers to help feed sticks all night. I’m also bringing a 36” Blackstone and a 3 burner propane table for boiling water, cooking pasta, or whatever else anyone may need to heat up. 

By my count we we are at 43 days to go. 
     I will help with this @CTMike

Sounds great. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    I resemble that remark!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • YukonRon
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    I will bring a folding chair.
    #Dwayneishomelessnomore

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • CTMike
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    #Dwayneishomelessnomore
    I’ll bring a blankie to cover him when he can no longer hang. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    CTMike said:
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    #Dwayneishomelessnomore
    Wow, you guys are so nice. Really appreciate it.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • CTMike
    Options
    DMW said:
    CTMike said:
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    #Dwayneishomelessnomore
    Hey, we look out for each other. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • CTMike
    Options
    CTMike said:
    DMW said:
    CTMike said:
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    #Dwayneishomelessnomore
    Hey, we look out for each other. 

I'll even guard your eyebrows when you pass out. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • YukonRon
    Options
    DMW said:
    CTMike said:
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    #Dwayneishomelessnomore
    We will be there for you....  

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,542
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    DMW said:
    CTMike said:
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    #Dwayneishomelessnomore
    @DMW       Just don't close your eyes when you nod off... with these friends and a petting zoo... who knows.....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • CTMike
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    DMW said:
    CTMike said:
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    #Dwayneishomelessnomore
    @DMW       Just don't close your eyes when you nod off... with these friends and a petting zoo... who knows.....
    We just need @nolaegghead to bring that stuffed horse that somehow ended up in @henapple’s truck at BCIII. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Thanks.
    Pete, I can hear you.

If you knew the truth behind all this, you would crap your diaper from eating too much crow.  Bunch of us are enjoying this, so keep it up, but off this thread, for christs sake.
    Options
    So happened to see @nolabrew at Costco yesterday.

Good probability we'll drive down, and that means I'll bring crawfish. 
    Bingo.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • pgprescott
    Options

Thanks.
    Pete, I can hear you.

If you knew the truth behind all this, you would crap your diaper from eating too much crow.  Bunch of us are enjoying this, so keep it up, but off this thread, for christs sake.
    This is basically an admission that you and / or your idiot buddies are behind the stupid crap. Thanks. Just as I said. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Thanks.
    Pete, I can hear you.

This is basically an admission that you and / or your idiot buddies are behind the stupid crap. Thanks. Just as I said. 
    Nope.  Just keeping you dazed and confused.  What part about "keep it off this thread" don't you understand? 

I'll tell you what, I'll bring this on your cigar smoke thread.  You'll love it!
    Options

Thanks.
    Pete, I can hear you.

Nope.  Just keeping you dazed and confused.  What part about "keep it off this thread" don't you understand? 

I'll tell you what, I'll bring this on your cigar smoke thread.  You'll love it!
    Go ahead sherryjames. I really could care less. As usual you totally disregard your own actions   It’s quite funny. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Thanks.
    Pete, I can hear you.

Go ahead sherryjames. I really could care less. As usual you totally disregard your own actions   It’s quite funny. 
    That and FOC are not me, but what I'm hearing you say is you'd like me to educate everyone on the dangers of smoking and cancer on your stick forum.  Consider it done. .
    Options
    Legume said:
    :lol:
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    AFAIK Nola has only ever had control of one troll account, and that was the @Conway_Twitty handle.  That is hilarious on a couple of levels, mostly because Nola didn't make it in the first place, and secondly that he blew it up because he lost track of which account he was posting from. 

I don't know why people thought the @sherryjames account was him either.  To me that always seemed much more like someone who had a beef with me and Nola, and there are more than a few usual suspects here for that.  

In case you haven't noticed, Nola doesn't exactly need a troll account to troll people here.  The nolaegghead account IS a troll account, all by itself. 

I can't believe I'm spending any time on this nonsense.  Carry on...  
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    This is true.  I'm highly entertained by the pitchfork and tiki-torch wielding ignorami, however.