Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bourbon Slushies

Options
13»

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,982
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Langner91 said:
    These little ziplock freezie bags are perfect.  If the slush freezes too solid, you simply put one under each arm for about 2 minutes.

If you don't want to wait two minutes, how long does it take if you stick it in your crotch?
    There’s only one way to know for sure!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Langner91 said:
    These little ziplock freezie bags are perfect.  If the slush freezes too solid, you simply put one under each arm for about 2 minutes.

If you don't want to wait two minutes, how long does it take if you stick it in your crotch?
    If it is your first slushie of the day, it will save you about 5/9 of 2 minutes, or about 1 minute to put it in your crotch.  However, if you have already had a few slushies, I do not advise placing them in your crotch.  It is hard enough to walk after a couple of these, let alone with a frozen flush bag in your pants!
    Clinton, Iowa
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,849
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    Foghorn said:
    Langner91 said:

If it is your first slushie of the day, it will save you about 5/9 of 2 minutes, or about 1 minute to put it in your crotch.  However, if you have already had a few slushies, I do not advise placing them in your crotch.  It is hard enough to walk after a couple of these, let alone with a frozen flush bag in your pants!
    That's a much more measured response than I expected...

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    dang autocorrect.  *Slush bag
    Clinton, Iowa
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,136
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    dang autocorrect.  *Slush bag
    I like 'flush' bag.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin