Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Buffalo strikes again.

2»

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    Well, looks like he has struck again. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Mikee
    Mikee Posts: 897

Trump should have a comedy show. He gives the other candidates so many opportunities to crack jokes at him. It was hilarious watching the candidates make fun of Trump. 

• SGH said:
    Supposedly a "knucklehead" posted a picture, is what one person said sank it.  
    Brother Tar, it may have been my comment on the pic that the buffalo didn't like. I alluded to the fact that I use to fornicate with fat women on a regular basis when I was young. I kept it modest though. We may never know what got into the buffalo. 
    Scottie the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin my friend.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • FATC1TY
    FATC1TY Posts: 888
    Hate to see things get out of hand and shut down in good fun. As a staff member of a rather large worldwide used beer database - I understand the whole cleaned up discussions but it does suck to remove some harmless fun 
    -FATC1TY
    Grillin' and Brewing in Atlanta
    LBGE
    MiniMax
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,232
    I'm just disappointed I missed all the fun.  Was there more to it than Nola pointing out the raw, unadulterated stupidity on display in the recent GOP debate?
    Perhaps he'll point out the Dem's version tonight.
    New Albany, Ohio 

• THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,232

I'll start by saying I didn't get in on the Friday night threads. Was the thread so "offensive" that it was 86ed? 
    I'll start by saying I didn't get in on the Friday night threads. Was the thread so "offensive" that it was 86ed? 
    Photos of @nolaegghead tend to do that to some.

So I hear.
    New Albany, Ohio 

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 17,072
    It's back
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky