Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Buffalo strikes again.

Was just reading the Debate thread and Darbys apology to Double Egger, constructing a reply when the thread disappeared.  Man the censorship is getting pretty tough.  I realize that was no cooking topic, but the description made that very clear. And yes, Darby's attack was way overboard, but he explained his intention and failed attempt at sarcasm.   Do hope Double Egger saw it before it was zapped, else he will stay very po'd.  
   Gets a bit boring reading only cooking posts.  The Friday Night Fights always add a little spice to the weekend and gives something to read between the new cooking posts.  Gonna be a real shame if the all entertainment gets zapped.

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
   1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

Comments

• THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,232
    I suspect @nolaegghead is on thin ice...............again.

New Albany, Ohio 

• slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    #freeNola again? Lol

hes starting to look like Steven Avery...
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,442
    The debate thread was pure entertainment (well-a few posts did go a bit far afield) and as above, a great side-show to all the routine posts.  Gotta get the "sense of humor meter" off the low peg.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,104
    Its exciting to see mods on the weekend.  They used to wait till Monday morning to check and zap.  Looks like someone figured out how to login from home.

I think the zapping makes it more thrilling.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• FarmerTom
    FarmerTom Posts: 685
    Its exciting to see mods on the weekend.  They used to wait till Monday morning to check and zap.  Looks like someone figured out how to login from home.

I think the zapping makes it more thrilling.
    You make a good point.  Does add another layer of thrill to the discussions.  Who will be the zappee?   Do hate to see someone put into timeout or worse-get banished.  What was the result of this round?  Any victims?

Tommy 

1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 17,073
    edited January 2016
    Buehler?
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    edited January 2016
    Buehler?

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    NOLAegghead?

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Democrats?

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • FarmerTom
    FarmerTom Posts: 685
    edited January 2016
    Ozzie_Isaac & YukonRon ,
    Come to think of it, several of the evenings noted antagonists seem conspicuously absent this morning.  Coincidence?????  

Tommy 

• YukonRon
    Sleeping it off I am hoping.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    @FarmerTom did you get my email?

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    still here
    still here
    Right on!

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • lousubcap
    edited January 2016
    Testing to see if there is still traction or has it been...
    Edit:  Still a full-up thread.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • I'm just disappointed I missed all the fun.  Was there more to it than Nola pointing out the raw, unadulterated stupidity on display in the recent GOP debate?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    I'm just disappointed I missed all the fun.  Was there more to it than Nola pointing out the raw, unadulterated stupidity on display in the recent GOP debate?
    No, Nola didn't say anything about the Democrats there watching how a debate should be handled.  Not one of those Sunday night things that matches up with a good game ... you know, one of Hillary's lie fests ... assisted by her wing-man Bernie ... and what's his name.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• I was a bit surprised to see Cruz finally decide to go on the offensive against Trump, only to walk face first into a 9/11 smackdown that was telegraphed from a mile away.
  • Jeepster47
    edited January 2016
    It did seem to piss Trump off that someone else was throwing out dumb stuff ... kind of like that's his play area, don't mess with it.  Cruz was on a roll, but found a flat spot that's for sure.

• Then there's Jeb!  If his campaign was a horse they would've shot it by now.
  • Jeepster47
    Got to agree with you there JIC ... he's not narcissistic enough to stand out in that crowd. 

• lousubcap
    The bump to engage the early evening and beyond entertainment-go forth and post great things ;)
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    I sense a tremor in the force. Yes, there is a presence. The buffalo is here........

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lousubcap
    What is the over/under on thread duration post-wise??  This may survive for a while as the day-time thinkers on a normal day shift have declared victory and abandoned ship.  Time will tell.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Then there's Jeb!  If his campaign was a horse they would've shot it by now.
    I think the GOP Old Guard is keeping Jeb! around with the thought that surely those imbeciles Mssrs. Trump/Cruz/Paul/Rubio just have to flameout/blowup before or during the convention and establishment Jeb! comes riding in to save the day.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• YukonRon
    HeavyG said:
    Then there's Jeb!  If his campaign was a horse they would've shot it by now.
    I think the GOP Old Guard is keeping Jeb! around with the thought that surely those imbeciles Mssrs. Trump/Cruz/Paul/Rubio just have to flameout/blowup before or during the convention and establishment Jeb! comes riding in to save the day.

Great observation.
    I think the GOP is doomed. The president of the RNC should be fired, and tried for treason.
    This group will obliterate our country.
    same with the DNC president and candidates.
    We are hurting for leadership and vision, with nothing but a bunch of reactionary name callers.
    Really worried where this will go.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    I'll start by saying I didn't get in on the Friday night threads. Was the thread so "offensive" that it was 86ed? 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • YukonRon
    I'll start by saying I didn't get in on the Friday night threads. Was the thread so "offensive" that it was 86ed? 
    I have seen worse slide through, from the last I saw.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Supposedly a "knucklehead" posted a picture, is what one person said sank it.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    Supposedly a "knucklehead" posted a picture, is what one person said sank it.  
    Brother Tar, it may have been my comment on the pic that the buffalo didn't like. I alluded to the fact that I use to fornicate with fat women on a regular basis when I was young. I kept it modest though. We may never know what got into the buffalo. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.