Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anybody not know what's going on in Paris?

Options

Comments

• jonnymack
    Options
    Whole thing sucks. This Islamic state is no joke and I don't know the right answer. They can't be reasoned with. 
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,193
    Options
    DMW said:
    Peace is a two way street...
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    All Muslims are terrorists we should create camps for them and send our whole military unilaterally if required to wipe them ALL out every last one of them of they have that "look" and you know what I mean 
    Options
    And then we can take all their oil and burn it in our cars and laugh because Jesus always wins.  And they won't regret our win because they will all be gone.
    edited November 2015
    Options

I believe you may have something there.  We'll just flog 'em to death with our Reagan-sized machismo

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Agreed!  Those who think reason or "talking" can work are delusional.  Sad but true.   Sadly, we must hunt them down and eliminate them.  And then deal with the next inevitable group that has no appreciation for life.  This is in response to @johnnymack.
    Muslims cannot be pigeon holed, duh.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • jonnymack
    Options
    And then we can take all their oil and burn it in our cars and laugh because Jesus always wins.  And they won't regret our win because they will all be gone.
    Freedom bombs are Jesus approved!!!
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• nolaegghead
    Options
    And we should grind up pigs and put them in a slurry and git every crop duster in America (which is a lot) and spray all their people with the pig juice and make sure we drop leaflets that say its raining pig juice from the sky motherfuckers.  Then they,ll all go in their mud huts or whatever and then we just blow all those up because we can see them from space and stuff.  Problem solved.  Then we get the oil.
    Options
    Doesn't everyone see this is the only solution. To terrorists.  The final solution???
    Options
    Maybe the troll can name a single human anywhere ever, who has passed on as a direct result of climate change caused directly by man made activity and please give the facts including where, when, how (linkage)and who's the human responsible for this particular activity so we can go get em. Such brilliance. Don't waste it. 
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options

Trump supporters gotchur back,
    I'm sure.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Got to head off to sleep.  However, since I'm old and keep forgetting stuff, I've got to bring this up right now. 

Does anyone else notice how much @nolaegghead is sounding like Trump?  Probably be willing to pay to watch the Republican Trump and the Democratic "Trump" debating. 

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• bgebrent
    Options
    Yup, Soylent Green.  Oh damn, thats what they want...
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Maybe the troll can name a single human anywhere ever, who has passed on as a direct result of climate change caused directly by man made activity and please give the facts including where, when, how (linkage)and who's the human responsible for this particular activity so we can go get em. Such brilliance. Don't waste it. 
    No one EVER!!  SEE SO IT IS NOT REALL!!  GOOD POINT!!  
    Options
    nolaegghead said:
      The final solution?
    Being kind of a history buff myself, it seems like someone posed a "Final Solution" before. Who was that brave soul? Mmmmmmmm....... Can't seem to recall it at the moment ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    Options
    SIENTISTS JUST WANT TO TAKE GOVERNMENT MONEY!!  ALL OVER THE WORLD 97% OF THEM ARE DOING THIS!! EVERYONE KNOWS THIS BUT EVERYONE BELIEVES THE LYING SCIENCE!!  EXCEPT SOME SMART PEOPLE IN THE US THAT KNOW NO ONE HAS EVER DIED FROM WEATHER AND WE SHOULD NOT RUIN ALL JOBS BECAUSE OF THESE LIES!!
    Options
    No one EVER!!  SEE SO IT IS NOT REALL!!  GOOD POINT!!  
    Another brilliant cop out. Like a third grade bully.  Go ahead and show us the magic. I'll be waiting. 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Fun to play in jest but meaningful lives have been lost.  Clearly the perpetrators must be eliminated, whatever their religion.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    ONLY MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS DON'T YOU WATCH TV PLUS THE INTERNET??!!
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Correct @nolaegghead, just what Fox news and the liberal media will play up, assuming we're fools.  So Sad for the deceased.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    EVEN IF WE DON'T KILL THEM ALL AND SOME ARE LEFT, WE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE KILLED JUST ABOUT EVERYONE IN THEIR FAMILY SO THERE IS NO WAY THEY WILL EVER MESS WITH AMERICA AGAIN BECAUSE THEY WILL LEARN THERE LESSON.   AND THEN, NO MORE TERRORISTS! !  THEY WILL CEASE AND DESIST TERROR TO AMERICANS!!  I'M NOT SURE USING TO MANY NUKES IS A GOOD THING LIKE SOME OF YOU RIGHTLY SAID THO.  RADIOACTIVE WIND MIGHT BLOW BACK TO AMERICA SO WE SHOULD NOT USE TO MANY OF THOSE.
    edited November 2015
    Options

Meth?  Coke?

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    I ate a bunch of Mexican food earlier. I have radioactive wind. 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    What if we do kill them all?  And their children.  @nolaegghead, is that possible?  Sure sounds good…...
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Legume said:
    jabam said:
    In all seriousness, is there any hope at the polls? I haven't seen a candidate on either side step up and take a stand against terrorists. They all spout the same rhetoric, but I don't get the feeling that any of them have a clue what to do. Not saying that I have the answer. But when it comes time to vote I'm voting for whoever I feel will put the fight against terrorism at the forefront. Doesn't matter to me what side of the aisle they are. The economy, global warming, planned parenthood, emails, gun control, none of that matters if we can't keep our citizens of the world safe from the cowards that hide behind religion, and kill innocent people. 
    I would totally vote for you.
    We are somewhere north of 300 million in population, right?
    With  numbers like that, we can afford losing citizens 150-200 at a time. No need to worry. Attacks killing 300 people per month, would take around 850 years to wipe out the USA population.
    Maybe much sooner, if they get nukes, right? Couple of low level yields could do it much sooner, perhaps 300 years if there is no procreation. 
    I am good with that. I don't know anyone killed by terrorists, so it really does not effect me. Screw those that died, they were just the unlucky ones in the wrong place at the wrong time when IS decided to attack. Heck the last 50-100 years we will be under their rule anyway, because, it just doesn't matter. The next 30-40 years, we should be good. That would be only around 110,000. Not bad. Throw in a nuke or two, now we might hit around a million or so added to that, but still we have plenty of people left. We will be used to the videos of all the beheadings by then. 
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    I didn't check your math, but I'm pretty sure without procreation, the only way we would last 100 years or more would be by continuing to accept immigrants - and lots of them.  I like where you're going here, even if you're just being funny to make a point.

If you're getting after me for the voting comment, I guess I could explain my point better than a snarky one-liner.

Campaigns are like a really long job interview, except someone else is asking the questions.  The thing is, when you're trying to hire someone, most of the time you want someone who can demonstrate that they can take in information, think and solve problems.  That's different than finding someone that has a popular 'answer' to provide.  Give me the person that knows how to solve complex problems every time over the person that simplifies problems and says popular stuff.  I'm not even sure their ideas even need to align with my ideas for me to vote for them, I know these are problems that are way above my abilities.  I just want someone that can solve problems, not say what they think I want to hear.

And if you're not happy with the lack of anti terrorist rhetoric or solutions being offered by the candidates this week, hang on, I suspect the interview questions next week will drift in that direction.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I don't know what's going on in Paris at the moment, but in the sports world Rhonda Rousey just got busted up, bloodied up and knocked cold out in the second round. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Legume said:
    I didn't check your math, but I'm pretty sure without procreation, the only way we would last 100 years or more would be by continuing to accept immigrants - and lots of them.  I like where you're going here, even if you're just being funny to make a point.

If you're getting after me for the voting comment, I guess I could explain my point better than a snarky one-liner.

Campaigns are like a really long job interview, except someone else is asking the questions.  The thing is, when you're trying to hire someone, most of the time you want someone who can demonstrate that they can take in information, think and solve problems.  That's different than finding someone that has a popular 'answer' to provide.  Give me the person that knows how to solve complex problems every time over the person that simplifies problems and says popular stuff.  I'm not even sure their ideas even need to align with my ideas for me to vote for them, I know these are problems that are way above my abilities.  I just want someone that can solve problems, not say what they think I want to hear.

And if you're not happy with the lack of anti terrorist rhetoric or solutions being offered by the candidates this week, hang on, I suspect the interview questions next week will drift in that direction.
    YukonRon said:
    Legume said:
    jabam said:
    In all seriousness, is there any hope at the polls? I haven't seen a candidate on either side step up and take a stand against terrorists. They all spout the same rhetoric, but I don't get the feeling that any of them have a clue what to do. Not saying that I have the answer. But when it comes time to vote I'm voting for whoever I feel will put the fight against terrorism at the forefront. Doesn't matter to me what side of the aisle they are. The economy, global warming, planned parenthood, emails, gun control, none of that matters if we can't keep our citizens of the world safe from the cowards that hide behind religion, and kill innocent people. 
    I would totally vote for you.
    We are somewhere north of 300 million in population, right?
    With  numbers like that, we can afford losing citizens 150-200 at a time. No need to worry. Attacks killing 300 people per month, would take around 850 years to wipe out the USA population.
    Maybe much sooner, if they get nukes, right? Couple of low level yields could do it much sooner, perhaps 300 years if there is no procreation. 
    I am good with that. I don't know anyone killed by terrorists, so it really does not effect me. Screw those that died, they were just the unlucky ones in the wrong place at the wrong time when IS decided to attack. Heck the last 50-100 years we will be under their rule anyway, because, it just doesn't matter. The next 30-40 years, we should be good. That would be only around 110,000. Not bad. Throw in a nuke or two, now we might hit around a million or so added to that, but still we have plenty of people left. We will be used to the videos of all the beheadings by then. 
    @Legume and @jabam  I want to apologize if you thought my post  was directed towards you. It was not.
    I respect your posts, and they do add value.
    What I posted, was for people to see this problem, if we choose to do nothing, will soon be on our soil.
    you should always check my math.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.