Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Gonna be one of those nights
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,494
    Options
    SGH said:
    You load sixteen tons, what do you get?
    Another day older and deeper in debt
    Saint Peter don't call me because I can't go,
    I owe my soul to the company store :D
    Flashback!
    One summer I played in a slightly-warped bluegrass band, we did a version of 16 Tons, a capella except for finger snaps, and whistling the end of the chorus.  The banjo player sang the lead (he was a bass) and the rest of us did a doo wop 3-part harmony chorus.  It was cool!  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,193
    Options
    Lit said:
    The Lituation
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,128
    Options
    Botch said:
    SGH said:
    You load sixteen tons, what do you get?
    Another day older and deeper in debt
    Saint Peter don't call me because I can't go,
    I owe my soul to the company store :D
    Flashback!
    One summer I played in a slightly-warped bluegrass band, we did a version of 16 Tons, a capella except for finger snaps, and whistling the end of the chorus.  The banjo player sang the lead (he was a bass) and the rest of us did a doo wop 3-part harmony chorus.  It was cool!  
    That would have been cool to see.  I love that song.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

Lit said:
    I love beer bongs.  You can use it to drink the beer and pump the stomach.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    My happy place.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    bgebrent said:
     My happy place with SWMBO. 
    My kind of place right there brother. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    @SGH, we are fortunate.  Join us one day in GA.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    @SGH, we are fortunate.  Join us one day in GA.
    Where at in GA are y'all?

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• BuckeyeFork
    Options
  • bgebrent
    Options
    @SGH, we're in town in Sandy Springs and on the water in Dawsonville.  You are always welcome.
  • SGH
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    @SGH, we're in town in Sandy Springs and on the water in Dawsonville.  You are always welcome.
    I will take you up on that offer one day my friend. If you ever find yourself down around Biloxi, be sure to give me a shout. You are always welcome here brother. 

Status- Standing by.

• bgebrent
    Options
    @SGH, I used to be on the faculty of USA and mentored docs in Biloxi and taught in New Orleans at Oschner.  I love our gulf coast. I'd love to visit you next Feb-March if you can spare the time.  Don't want to intrude.
  • SGH
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    @SGH, I used to be on the faculty of USA and mentored docs in Biloxi and taught in New Orleans at Oschner.  I love our gulf coast. I'd love to visit you next Feb-March if you can spare the time.  Don't want to intrude.
    Come on by brother. Save this number, it's mine. 228-627-5400. Name is Scottie. Give me a shout when you are Dixie bound my friend.  

Status- Standing by.

• bgebrent
    Options
    Thank you Scottie!  I'll give you fair notice and look forward to breaking bread , no eating meat with you brother!  Thank you for the hospitality!  I'll contact you in advance.  
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Finished up a day of flying kites on the beach with a few friends.

Plus, had my lawn mowed at the same time ... neat.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options

I'm trying to talk some sense into that boy of yours. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

I'm trying to talk some sense into that boy of yours. 
    I called a lawn service.  $65/mowing ... since I make $0/mowing I cannot afford to subcontract. :(
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Legume said:

Legume said:
    Giants-Cards again, just drinking this time.
    Yadi's homerun was sweet!  I can't believe we keep winning.
    You suck.
    You would be happy now.  Padres capitalized on two errors.  Jumped ahead 5 to 1 top of the 6th.  uuggh, we do not have enough offense to make that up.
  • TheManBehindTheMask
    Options
    just being an ass. 
    this is about the only thing you are good at Dike/D!ke you sissy and no I'm not like minded you little loud mouth runt 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    just being an ass. 
    this is about the only thing you are good at Dike/D!ke you sissy and no I'm not like minded you little loud mouth runt 
    Hey boss, its all fun and games on other threads.  Don't sink this one.
  • TheManBehindTheMask
    Options
    just being an ass. 
    sorry
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    sorry
    Thanks, I'll stay out of your guys way.
  • SGH
    Options
    Thanks, I'll stay out of your guys way.
    You got lucky. He killed mine graveyard dead. He did apologize to me though. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    Ozzie_Isaac said:
     I make $0/mowing 
    If this is your rate, you can cut my yard anytime =)

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:
    Ozzie_Isaac said:
     I make $0/mowing 
    If this is your rate, you can cut my yard anytime =)
    My negotiating skills leave a lot to be desired.  I figured I'll make it up in volume.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,628
    Options
    You would be happy now.  Padres capitalized on two errors.  Jumped ahead 5 to 1 top of the 6th.  uuggh, we do not have enough offense to make that up.
    I don't begrudge the Cards any wins except when playing the Giants.  I like the Cards, like the coach (former Giant, right?) and like the organization.

We had a good night.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,628
    Options
    Had a bit of a date night - sushi and a movie.  Saw Trainwreck with Bill Hader and Amy Schumer.  Laughed my ass off, very funny if you can appreciate Amy's raw humor.  Can't wait to see it again when it hits cable so I can catch all of the jokes I missed this time.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Lit said:
    @theyolksonyou that is genius.  Maybe your wife won't vacuum 3 times a day like mine.  I work from home...it drives me crazy.  

(White dog, dark floors). 
    Our floors were dark when we moved in and we have 4 cats. We got a roomba and set it to run daily and its a life saver. It also came with a remote control so I can chase the cats with it after a couple drinks.. Good times 
    Great suggestion.  I'm just worried about one of our dogs would go crazy barking at the thing.  She freaks out on anything that moves.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.