Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @WeberWho

Awesome. Let us know what you’re cooking for the celebration. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,421
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @WeberWho that is super cool!  Please send him our congratulations!

Do you have a link to the Web series?
    No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses. - Herman Melville
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,120
    Options
    @WeberWho

Awesome. Let us know what you’re cooking for the celebration. 
    I guess they had Walleye last night. For us nothing fancy this evening. Just some smash burgers on the Blackstone.

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,120
    Options
    @WeberWho that is super cool!  Please send him our congratulations!

Do you have a link to the Web series?
    So a local channel called TPT did an interview with Chance on his music. They remembered him from his past interview and asked him if he'd be interested in hosting a local webseries. With no previous hosting/acting in his past he thought it would be fun to try out. His personality is exactly how it is in the show. So it was a natural fit. 

https://youtu.be/qBIToBdQBlo
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,705
    Options
    Legume said:
    F the dodgers.
    They choked.

Legume said:
    F the dodgers.
    They choked.
    Didn't see the game, hard to imagine it could be worse than this:
    https://youtu.be/8N1BsyF88-U
    canuckland
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    F this noise. 

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,477
    Options

Replacing a sewage pump.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,980
    Options
    kl8ton said:

Replacing a sewage pump.
    How old. Bought my house in 99 and the wiring going outside to the lift pump looks twice as old. Get nervous every winter, not sure where it is and there's no way to get equipment near it
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,426
    Options

Seems like a good idea. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,730
    Options

Seems like a good idea. 
    Yeah, that’s the mutation everyone wanted to avoid.
    Not a felon
  • fishlessman
    Options

Seems like a good idea. 
    What is wrong wit people
    fukahwee maine

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    F this noise. 

We have clouds here too.

No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses. - Herman Melville
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

Seems like a good idea. 
    What is wrong wit people
    You live close to BU - you should drive to the lab there, walk in, and demand they explain themselves!

PS: if you get arrested and make it on TV I will not admit I know you or suggested this.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,477
    Options
    kl8ton said:

Replacing a sewage pump.
    How old. Bought my house in 99 and the wiring going outside to the lift pump looks twice as old. Get nervous every winter, not sure where it is and there's no way to get equipment near it
    8 years at most.

These new ones have plastic impellers. At least the ones you can buy last minute at big box store do. I found debris that my kids likely flushed or played with in the tub. Game pieces, pennies, etc

Impeller separated from shaft. That's as far as my investigation went before pump went into dumpster. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • fishlessman
    Options

Seems like a good idea. 
    What is wrong wit people
    You live close to BU - you should drive to the lab there, walk in, and demand they explain themselves!

PS: if you get arrested and make it on TV I will not admit I know you or suggested this.

theres a strong need to make science fiction pandemic movies into a documentary.  to bad nobody will get to watch it, its going to be a good one
    fukahwee maine

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Finished my morning news scan, looking to see if the world is ending in a nuclear war yet.  Looks like we have another day.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Finished my morning news scan, looking to see if the world is ending in a nuclear war yet.  Looks like we have another day.
    So in other words, you don’t have to pull the trigger on your My Patriot Supply order just yet. 
  • fishlessman
    edited October 2022
    Options
    just launch it already.....its not like i have two thousand years to wait around to witness the alpha omega

Worship the bomb

fukahwee maine

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Have decided to trim a little excess and am beginning one meal a day, five days a week, effective today. Also planning to simultaneously ramp up my exercise routine. Have done so before with excellent results. 
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,571
    Options
    Curious @Ozzie_Isaac why don’t you eliminate the rattle snakes?  I just assume it would not be worth the risk of them coming back to the horses. 
    They don't bother the horses.  I am more worried about my dogs.  I have had one horse and one dog bit.  The horse was messing with the snake and kinda deserved it.  The dog didn't deserve it, he stepped on one bedded down and covered in dust.

I don't kill them because they were here first, I like seeing them, and as JIC said they help with rodents.  It is always a rush to see one. If I can safely relocate them I will.  In certain situations, I will kill them, but that is never my first choice.

Best way to keep them away is to keep the rats and mice away.  I have a large gopher snake around that does a good job of that.  I don't bother him at all.  He keeps mice down which helps with rattlers.  Supposedly he will eat baby rattlesnakes too, not sure if that is true or not

I also grew up with rattlesnakes being around, so it is just a part of life in the desert, especially when you don't live in a neighborhood.
    looks like he was fine with you there..

We have copperheads and water moccasins..

They are A$$h0les..

they will chase you..
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,429
    Options

DoorDash brought bulgogi for lunch.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,421
    Options
    Having to walk the dog every 3 or 4 hours. He had a mass removed, non cancerous, and is wearing a donut around his neck. Comes don’t work well with Boxers. Anyhow he can’t fit through the dog door.
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Ready for my week long vacation from work .. Clients be tripping over stupid stuff..

My receptionist called me up front … client unhappy he got charged an exam fee for looking at his dog when he told us what was wrong .. he just needed medicine…

I was told if I wasn’t standing behind that counter he would teach me a thing or two…I walked around the counter and the counter and said “well…..”

he just backed out of the lobby
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited October 2022
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    Ready for my week long vacation from work .. Clients be tripping over stupid stuff..

My receptionist called me up front … client unhappy he got charged an exam fee for looking at his dog when he told us what was wrong .. he just needed medicine…

I was told if I wasn’t standing behind that counter he would teach me a thing or two…I walked around the counter and the counter and said “well…..”

he just backed out of the lobby
    Good for you!  If it had been the wrong medicine or diagnosis, the same guy would have called and threatened to sue.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Saw this and wondered whether it might present a good new marketing opportunity for @lkapigian and others. 

Lol, I’m in ( so to speak )
    But just the (tri) tip
    lousubcap said:
    Seasoning a Lone Star SM grill with an optioned Argentine grill rack.  The last of the additions to the arsenal.  Yes this is a BGE Forum.  

Sublime. Now show us that beauty in action!