Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I see a lot of "meetings" taking place out there. ETA on move is late 2021. New construction is about to begin

Perhaps not in the winter months. Great looking structure.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,771
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    Looking at things that are not good for me to be looking at. Why do I do this to myself?
    https://www.storeitcold.com/meat/#
    I think Marc @Sea2Ski has that controller, depends on expectations ...im sure it's a nice controller but running a box @ 34 f with a window AC , not so sure 

But when you are ready to build a box in the next week or two let me know  =)
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Exciting.  Cheese pizza.
    Options
    Gave this pizza to my little old lady neighbor today for lunch.
    Very Kewel of you !
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    SciAggie said:
    Looking at things that are not good for me to be looking at. Why do I do this to myself?
    https://www.storeitcold.com/meat/#
    I think Marc @Sea2Ski has that controller, depends on expectations ...im sure it's a nice controller but running a box @ 34 f with a window AC , not so sure 

But when you are ready to build a box in the next week or two let me know  =)
    This is your wheelhouse for sure. I can't believe I'm even entertaining the thought...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,413
    Options
    Gave this pizza to my little old lady neighbor today for lunch.
    @nolaegghead -   please tell me that's not Linda... =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,430
    Options
    Ordering Rogan Josh per @JohnInCarolina recommendation from the top 10 foods thread. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,138
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Ordering Rogan Josh per @JohnInCarolina recommendation from the top 10 foods thread. 
    I love Rogan Josh.  I ate my weight in it while in India.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Rogan Josh?  Awesome podcast.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Sitting here watching Butt Blast 2018

https://youtu.be/VGp7d0jjPhI
    Never seen that before!!  Very cool, thank you for sharing.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • thetrim
    Options
    @lkapigian did you ever make it out to a Butt Blast or brisket camp?  I know a lot of your sausage made it some of the events I made it to.
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lkapigian
    Options
    thetrim said:
    @lkapigian did you ever make it out to a Butt Blast or brisket camp?  I know a lot of your sausage made it some of the events I made i@"The Naked Whiz" o.
    @thetrim 2020 would have been my first BB , everything was booked ....i am ready anytime 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lkapigian
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Sitting here watching Butt Blast 2018

https://youtu.be/VGp7d0jjPhI
    Never seen that before!!  Very cool, thank you for sharing.
    Carey taking Johns pizza peel to stir the crawfish is classic 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    Cornholio said:
    My daughter and son had a little bug/cold last weekend which my wife and I seemed to avoid. Well Friday rolled around and I started getting a scratchy throat and those sneezes that hurt in your chest. Figured that the long hours and stressful week made me succumb to the kid’s bug so been taking it easy and isolating all weekend. 

No fever, a little cough and congestion in my chest, headaches, and a little bit of aches but not flulike (more like aches from laying around for two days). My sore throat is gone but just a few hours ago I made myself some Trader Joe’s spinach and cheese raviolis and could not taste a damn thing. Tried clearing my sinuses and then took a ginger shot and nothing, barely tasted a thing at all when those shots usually have a little kick to them.

TL;DR - Just scheduled a COVID test for tomorrow.  :| 

That’s exactly what happened to me. Felt bad for a couple of days. Then lost smell and taste. Which by the way, is slowly coming back, but is all jacked up. Have this horrible taste and weird smell all the time. Nothing really tastes normal. 
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Whoooosh!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • kl8ton
    Options
    Whoooosh!
    I missed it by 7 minutes
    Grand Rapids MI
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Whoooosh!
    I missed it by 7 minutes
    Like a flash!  I’m mostly just disappointed by all the forum points I lose whenever this happens.  
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited October 2020
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Whoooosh!
    I missed it by 7 minutes
    Like a flash!  I’m mostly just disappointed by all the forum points I lose whenever this happens.  
    Can someone link me to the prize catalog. Pretty sure I have enough for a new BGE mug. 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Nice shot @bubbajack.  We’re trying to get out camping this weekend in Central FL
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Whoooosh!
    I missed it by 7 minutes
    @RajunCajun is having trouble getting a pulse at the mothership.  You all know how to get the buffalos attention, maybe we could help?
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,540
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Bookmarked all three, was able to catch up, thanks to the free lawyer for the laugh  =)
    canuckland
  • kl8ton
    Options
    U_tarded said:
    kl8ton said:
    Whoooosh!
    I missed it by 7 minutes
    @RajunCajun is having trouble getting a pulse at the mothership.  You all know how to get the buffalos attention, maybe we could help?
    Look around the forum for Bruce's email address.  It's somewhere. 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Whoooosh!
    I missed it by 7 minutes
    Do not fret, Flag points stay.  It is an odd quirk of vanilla.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Whoooosh!
    I missed it by 7 minutes
    Do not fret, Flag points stay.  It is an odd quirk of vanilla.
    But those are negative points.  I want my positive points back!!!