It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
4 8 oz. Red Snapper, fillets
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1 cup Onion , chopped
1 Bell pepper, Green, chopped
Few Pats Butter
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Few dashes Slap Ya Mama
1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Panko bread crumbs
1. Preheat Egg to 400 degrees F.
2. Season the fish with the salt and pepper
3. Spread the onions and pepper in a 13 by 9-inch glass baking dish and place the fish on top.
4. Dot the fish with butter
5. Sprinkle with a little Worcestershire sauce and Slap Ya Mama
6. Bake for 20 minutes, then baste fish with pan juices
7. Sprinkle the fish with Parmesan and panko bread crumbs and then place under the broiler for about 2 minutes or until the cheese browns
8. To serve, spoon the vegetables over the fish.
The Roost BBQ said:
Thanks VI. Have you ever cooked on the grate and not in a pan?
Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.
And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.
LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........
Stay thirsty my friends .
Guys, coat the fish with mayo before you cook on the grid. No flavor but its the best lube for direct grate cooking. Plus is helps any seasoning stick to the fish.
I also find that the griddle provides a more "uniform" blackening accross the meat that you're blackening.