Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TRI-TIP

Options
stemc33
stemc33 Posts: 3,567
edited June 2015 in Beef
Please feel free to hijack this thread with your tri tip pics and details.  All this Tri-tip talk sent my cravings into overdrive. 1st one on the Mini Max. Overshot my desired doneness but great all the same.

Also, I've been thinking (watch out) as my discussion count is getting higher, my cooks are harder for me to find. I often use the the forum to capture my cooks and then reflect on them. So my thought is that I can just use one thread to capture a particular type of cook. Take this thread for instance.  I'll just add future Tri-Tip cooks and tricks/tips to this same thread. I thought too many pics in a thread would be a problem, but after seeing some threads loaded with pages of pics I don't think it will be an issue.

Back to my leadoff  sentence. Please feel free to hijack this thread with your Tri-Tip pics and methods. The more the better. Good/bad or nailed it to failed it. Just a thread about tri tips. This is not by any means meant to replace someone's personal threads. Let's see 'em and read about 'em. 

Steven
Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
two cotton pot holders to handle PS
Banner, Wyoming

Comments