Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,168
    Options
    Here is my lab/shepard doing what she does best.....

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    But my dog is bigger. Hell, she'd mistake your dog for a chew toy. 

She's also busy defuzzing the tennis ball. Life with a lab....
    She wouldn't be the first one to mistake my girl for a chew toy.  She has no idea she is a 1/4 size dog.  :lol: 
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Oddly enough, current state(all these posts are real time)

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    I've seen that look.  Nobody will play with me.  I'm going to pout.

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    And we're ready.

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Dang Blake do you ever spend a weekend at home?
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac we work around the house a lot so when we're off we hit the beach as often as we can. 
    Yet another reason we love our MM. This weekend our Son and I are doing some fishing and loaded up some vittles to egg. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    @ the dentist :anguished: 
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Just got back from Wegmans... Got the makings for meatloaf along with some wings either today or tomorrow 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    grege345 said:
    @ the dentist :anguished: 
    Thats not a good way to spend Saturday morning.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,214
    Options
    About to head out for a hike at Cloudland Canyon 
  • hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    Options
    5 hours into a 27 lb butt cook. Just put 8 lbs of bacon into the smoker.  Cleaning the house while wifey is at work. Prepping up for guests tonight. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,037
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Trying to drive a right hand drive manual transmission car in Scotland 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Just went on, see you in five hours or so. 

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Killing time and buying crap at Harbor Freight Tools with the boys while my wife and daughter shop for clothes.

Weeb burner should be fun and the electric flyswatter should come in handy for egging duty soon.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    Watching polyurethane dry.
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Listening to the Tigers vs the mets game... Smoking a pipe amd stewing that I won't be egging today due to some last minute family plans. I will make up for it tomorrow
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Still watching the tugs go by :whistle: 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Watching Kingston , grandson, race karts
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • SGH
    Options

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Tanker firing up for departure.

Status- Standing by.

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Putting away all the things we just bought at Costco.  Had a bit of fun with the scammer who called from 'Windows support' telling me that there were numerous corrupted files on my laptop.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:

Better let that smoke clean up before he puts his meat on.
  • SGH
    Options
    SGH said:

Better let that smoke clean up before he puts his meat on.
    That's a 32,000 HP low speed diesel.  I love seeing them fire off. Usually they smoke a lot worse than that, but sadly it was in the high 80's in Dixie today.

Status- Standing by.

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Hotch said:
    And win
    Lucky kid. I would have loved doing that, alas, want in the cards. Cool!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @Hotch congrats on your grandsons win!
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    When I joined everyone talked about @SGH this mythical cooking wonder .... I'm beginning to think it is more myth........

I think it's strike

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    Just fired up for Saturday night pizza
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• SGH
    Options
    When I joined everyone talked about @SGH this mythical cooking wonder .... I'm beginning to think it is more myth........

I think it's strike
    It's a honor to be compared to one of the all time "Greats". Sadly I'm just a democrat with a afro. 

Status- Standing by.