Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Pictures of Pets (2023)

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,189
    Options
    Hotbox^^^
    lol!  Just went back and looked at the photo.  You nailed it.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,827
    edited April 2
    Options
    The lil guy sure looks like it 😁
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,325
    Options
    That’s the biggest dust bunny that I’ve ever seen.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    That’s the biggest dust bunny that I’ve ever seen.
    It an incredibly cute dog.  Looks like a gorilla.  I also can't tell if he is 20 lbs or 200 lbs. 
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    It’s a Newfoundland so closer to 200 if fully grown.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    LetsEat said:
    Yep, he’s our 155#, 7yr old Newfoundland.  The breed is affectionately known as “gentle giants”. They make absolutely wonderful family pets as long as one is prepared for a big dog that sheds, drools and wants to be a constant companion. This guy is a trained therapy dog who loves nothing more than to be hugged, pet and interact with children and all adults. 
    Wow!  He looks very huggable!  He looks like the perfect dog for a candy stripper to take through a hospital or retirement home.
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,696
    Options
     Nice pup @LetsEat
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,683
    Options
    So sorry for your loss @dbCooper . Rest well knowing you gave her a good life.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    dbCooper said:
    You know the score going in, circle of life and all that, plus the mistake someone made with the disparity in human/canine lifespans.
    We had to euthanize one of the beagles today.  She started life as a puppy mill momma.  3.5 years in a cage pumping out litters and watching them taken away.  Severely traumatized, scared of anything/everything, literally not a dog let alone a beagle.  Took a good 8-12 months for her to come around, then what a great hound for 13+ years!
    The Rainbow Bridge got a special one today, with an old soul.  Going to miss her dearly.

Saying like is wrong but you gave her the life that she deserved. Sadly I will have to make that decision in a year or so and it never gets easier.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,357
    Options
    @dbCooper way to save that pup and give her a great life! It doesn’t seem fair at all. There’s no greater companion. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,377
    Options
    Sorry for your loss dbCooper
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,518
    Options
    dbCooper said:
    She started life as a puppy mill momma.  3.5 years in a cage pumping out litters and watching them taken away.  Severely traumatized, scared of anything/everything, literally not a dog let alone a beagle.  Took a good 8-12 months for her to come around, then what a great hound for 13+ years!
    The Rainbow Bridge got a special one today, with an old soul.  Going to miss her dearly.

So many strong emotions, in both directions, in this post.  Thank you dbCooper.   :|  

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,052
    Options
    The boy got some hammock time today 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,369
    Options
    The napping little b!tch. 

Las Vegas, NV

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    Sorry for your loss @dbCooper
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,434
    Options
    This little stray stopped by today.

Reminds me of Nola's cat(s). 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,827
    Options
    Bear 007 said:

i dont see my old and new britts ever sleeping that close.  they seem to have decided on a do not cross this line rule in the back seat however.......
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    My dad and mil are visiting on their journey back to Alaska for the summer. Their dog bou doesn’t listen to them at all, (she does listen to me) but mainly she pulls incessantly on the leash and if she gets off you might not see her for a while.   Dad barely gets around and mil is using a walker so I suggested a dog trainer!   She’s in a two week boot camp and supposed to be able to walk (annd listen) off leash when she returns. I’ll keep you posted she’s 6

South of Columbus, Ohio.

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,459
    Options
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

Baaaaaad dogs
    Are you sure a cat didn’t sneak in?
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Yep the cats framed the dogs.