Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Options

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,352
    Options
    Water heater. So far 2024 has been the year for 💩 leaking. New washer and dryer a couple weeks ago. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• poster
    poster Posts: 1,172
    Options
    Tried it out tonight. Should have bought one a long time ago. No more noisy slow compressor to deal with
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    I need to ease into Milwaukee, they have a lot more tools available than dewalt 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• poster
    poster Posts: 1,172
    Options
    I just hope they keep the same battery line a long while yet
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    poster said:
    I just hope they keep the same battery line a long while yet
    I use the 18v adapter on a few of my tools, it’s a pita but I can’t buy new stuff every time they change batteries.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• MJG
    MJG Posts: 598
    Options
    MJG said:
    New golf shoes. I’ve got a trip to Myrtle Beach coming up for March!  
    What did you pick up?
    Footjoy Premiere Series Field white/brick. A little spendy but happy if I get 2 years out of them. I play about 85 round per year…all walking so support and comfort are key. 
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Buying right now

nuffin.  
    Options

NUFFIN!!!!!
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • bradleya123
    Options
    MJG said:
    MJG said:
    What did you pick up?
    Footjoy Premiere Series Field white/brick. A little spendy but happy if I get 2 years out of them. I play about 85 round per year…all walking so support and comfort are key. 
    Support and comfort are #1 in my golfing shoe book!  I play about 180 rounds a year and more than half are walking.  I usually go through 3 pairs a year.  I'm currently on a Sketchers kick although the last pair I bought lasted only 40 rounds or so.  When they go bad they go bad!!!  Ecco's I believe are the most comfy!!!!!
    Retired Navy, LBGE
    Pinehurst, NC

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,196
    Options
    Support and comfort are #1 in my golfing shoe book!  I play about 180 rounds a year and more than half are walking.  
    Dang. I wish I had that much free time. Lucky You! 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,138
    edited February 28
    Options
    Support and comfort are #1 in my golfing shoe book!  I play about 180 rounds a year and more than half are walking.  
    Maybe he is a Pro and that isn’t free time?  It’s his job.  Then on weekends and holidays he goes into an office and fills out TPS reports?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,436
    Options
    I play 40 rounds a year tops. Hence why I’ll never break 80. Adidas Tour 360’s and the new Adidas UltraBoost. I walk 90% of that. Electric walking cart for the win
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Maybe he is a Pro and that isn’t free time?  It’s his job.  Then on weekends and holidays he goes into an office and fills out TPS reports?
    Touring pros always walk. Club pros don’t have time to play that many rounds. They are too busy teaching and doing TPS reports. 
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options
    MJG said:
    MJG said:
    What did you pick up?
    Very nice!   I have a pair of Premiere Packard that I rotate in and out.   Super nice and so much lighter than they look.   
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,430
    Options
    Touring pros always walk. Club pros don’t have time to play that many rounds. They are too busy teaching and doing TPS reports. 
    I've got eight different bosses Bob!
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Haha. Maybe that dude thought he was going to get Mad Cow or something. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,415
    Options
    @WeberWho - the window of opportunity and better to be lucky than good.  Great score!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • MJG
    MJG Posts: 598
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    I play 40 rounds a year tops. Hence why I’ll never break 80. Adidas Tour 360’s and the new Adidas UltraBoost. I walk 90% of that. Electric walking cart for the win
    If you can break 90 you are doing well and better than 75% of golfers I believe. +1 on the electric cart, mine is my favorite thing I’ve ever bought myself. 
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,436
    Options
    MJG said:
    ColbyLang said:
    If you can break 90 you are doing well and better than 75% of golfers I believe. +1 on the electric cart, mine is my favorite thing I’ve ever bought myself. 
    I consistently hover between 85-92. Bogey golf with the occasional eagle look on a par 5 or maybe a lucky low iron shot into a par 4 with a tap in birdie. No gimmes allowed. Flat golf all the way 
  • bradleya123
    Options
    Dang. I wish I had that much free time. Lucky You

I'm retired and live in a golfing community.  Landed in tall cotton...
    Retired Navy, LBGE
    Pinehurst, NC

• TechsasJim
    Options
    Dang. I wish I had that much free time. Lucky You

I'm retired and live in a golfing community.  Landed in tall cotton...
    I have a lot of buddies like you, retired early and live in a golf community with private carts, etc that play 6x/week.    I’m a member of the same club, live 10 mins away and couldn’t imagine playing that much.  Friday/Saturday is enough for me.

I always needle them and say they need a hobby.

regardless, congrats!!
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,531
    Options

Had to fill in the available space... used my Ace coupons...
    If "worst to first" was a charcoal picture..
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    billt01 said:

i remember when wicked good made their comp blend, people were adding briquettes for that smokey bbq taste. comp blend burned too clean.....
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,531
    Options
    billt01 said:

i remember when wicked good made their comp blend, people were adding briquettes for that smokey bbq taste. comp blend burned too clean.....
    nothing like a bit of lighter fluid, sawdust, and wax for the win..
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Not for golf

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • TechsasJim
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac

i can’t see the details on the phone.  Are they shooting muffs?    
  • TechsasJim
    Options
    Latin Percussion Cajon.  Really miss my drum kits.   Some solice.   
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac

i can’t see the details on the phone.  Are they shooting muffs?    
    Yup!  Picked up my first pair of active muffs.  Howard Leight Impact Sport