Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Options

Comments

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    Can you take a selfie in front of it?

;)

Nice chair and ottoman!
    Ahahahahaha! 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,347
    Options
    120 iPads and otterboxes 😂
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• alaskanassasin
    Options

Dewalt battery adapter for the Dyson 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,117
    Options

Can you ise the "high" mode with the DeWalt battery?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Super Stroke grip for the new wedge.   I have always played Winn but since my putter grip is a SS 3 I figured I'd give a normal club grip a shot.
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,661
    Options

Well I’ll be damned. I didn’t know this was a thing. I replaced the battery in ours this year. Bought a knock off brand battery off of Amazon.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    kl8ton said:

I've been eyeing these for about 5 years or more. Local dude refurbishes these sleepy hollow chairs. Finally pulled the trigger. This is a Carl Forslund/Rip Van Lee with the wood arm rests. Deposit paid. Should be done tomorrow.
    Maybe this could be the start of a Michigan Krewe.....

Options

What kind of magic is that?

Please make with the deets! That’s super cool. 

We just got a replacement battery right under the wire on warranty. Delivery driver stated that Dyson was one of their fastest clients for getting orders out. 
  • bradleya123
    Options
    Super Stroke grip for the new wedge.   I have always played Winn but since my putter grip is a SS 3 I figured I'd give a normal club grip a shot.
    It's hard not playing Golf Pride since their headquarters are right here in Pinehurst.  They are the cheapest place to get clubs re-gripped $10 a club!!
    Retired Navy, LBGE
    Pinehurst, NC

• TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options
    It's hard not playing Golf Pride since their headquarters are right here in Pinehurst.  They are the cheapest place to get clubs re-gripped $10 a club!!
    That’s not a bad deal at all.   I’ve played Winn grips for so long and usually get the Dri Tac oversized on Amazon for <$10 per then regrip myself.   I strayed this time for fun (cheap experiment).  

I’m sure you suffer the summer humidity there, that’s one of the reasons I play the Dri Tac, they stay tacky in damp/humid//sweaty/(and yes I’ll go there, “moist”) conditions.   Hahaha
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    Found a good deal at Walmart regular $32 discounted to $5 . So I bought the last 12 bottles on the shelf. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    It works with good batteries. I only use “max suction” @Ozzie_Isaac
      I have some older batteries that I use here and there dated 2018 and it wouldn’t work with those but for 10 seconds. I didn’t try turning the vacuum at the lower setting as stated above, but with my newer battery’s it worked great. Lmk how your knockoff amazon battery works @shtgunal3 I mounted the charger and a outlet in a closet, it would be nice to be able to hang it back up and get my choice batteries back!

South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    Fwiw they have adapters for Milwaukee and ryobi I think
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Those little vacuums draw more power than you’d think, beware buying off brand batteries.  You know DeWalt puts high current batteries in their pack, good more Andrew 
    Options
    IR heater, outdoor rated, extruded aluminum on sale at woot for $50
    I know what @Ozzie_Isaac will be buying. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

Ever see a horse try and run away from a scary object that is tied to them?  🤣.

This is pretty cool, for the right horse.  I could see this being part of a Halloween costume.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • alaskanassasin
    Options

This is pretty cool, for the right horse.  I could see this being part of a Halloween costume.

exactly what I was thinking @Ozzie_Isaac at least you will be able to find it though
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

exactly what I was thinking @Ozzie_Isaac at least you will be able to find it though
    We were on a trail by a lake.  Hopped off and just loosely wrapped a rein around a log, while I walked up to move my daughter's saddle away from the bank (she was swimming with her horse in the lake).  Mine stepped back and the log moved.  I have never seen a horse at a lope in reverse dragging a log before.  I just stood and watched rocks, dust, and plants flying.  A combination of trees and a rock wall face finally stopped him.  To this day, he side steps anytime a stick or log is near him.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited December 2022
    Options
    New Friggin Tires. I can't get over how much tires have gone up, like everything else. 4 tires out the door $1,100. Same tires out the door two years ago would have been about $850

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options

I just picture them going from blue to brown pretty quickly.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Buying some digital trading cards.  More exciting than baseball cards!
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Buying some digital trading cards.  More exciting than baseball cards!
    Let's not get carried away here....
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @ColbyLang

I thought the same. Lol. I can only assume they are for one-time use only. 
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,661
    edited December 2022
    Options
    It works with good batteries. I only use “max suction” @Ozzie_Isaac
      I have some older batteries that I use here and there dated 2018 and it wouldn’t work with those but for 10 seconds. I didn’t try turning the vacuum at the lower setting as stated above, but with my newer battery’s it worked great. Lmk how your knockoff amazon battery works @shtgunal3 I mounted the charger and a outlet in a closet, it would be nice to be able to hang it back up and get my choice batteries back!

This is the battery I bought back in late spring/early summer. It has been great with no issues. Can’t tell it from the original and the wife hasn’t complained about it. That is the main thing, right?

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• alaskanassasin
    Options
     thanks @shtgunal3
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    The replacement non-Dyson filters available on Amazon work pretty well too.