Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Biggest Loser

Comments

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    That’s why they’re so mad about Hunter’s laptop pics. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,319
    @Buckwoody Egger - If you really want to see the behind the scenes dealings with the Trump era give "The Divider" by Peter Baker and Susan Glasser a look.  It is voluminous and is a dang near daily narrative of the clown show.  The stories that we all were exposed to in MSM, twitter, speeches, public addresses or other media are there with significant background material.  There is only one objective-CHEETO.
    I loathe CHEETO and the book just drives it home even more.
    CHEETO makes Nixon look like a saint.  
    Too bad the acolytes won't give it a look.  Much more in depth than Woodward's Peril.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Well I am glad you enjoyed the read and additional perspective to the madness. No offense as I am sure we have spoken enough so that you see the jest but it reminds me of that Tommy Boy movie running joke about sticking my head up a bull’s ass or taking the the butcher’s word for it. In reality maybe it should be required reading for anyone whoever couldn’t see through the facade and voted for him or, even worse, evangelically supported him in their downward spiral towards total futility. 

A little fatigued at the moment perhaps in Georgia with the runoff ads every second.   

Seared a couple flank steaks from Costco tonight for a few nights of tacos, etc.  Too hurried for pics. One with badia fajita seasoning the other with badia organic adobo. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,463
    A little fatigued at the moment perhaps in Georgia with the runoff ads every second.   
    I've seen similar statements from a few of my Georgia friends.  Hopefully things line up as they should; one more much-needed nail.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited December 2022
    You you only have to put up with it for 3 more days.  Hopefully Herschel wins, and things move for the better in Georgia!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    You you only have to put up with it for 3 more days.  Hopefully Herschel wins, and things move for the better in Georgia!
    Hopefully, like all your other predictions about recent elections, the same thing happens….you lose, like the big orange Cheeto - quintessential LOSER.
    Hahaha. I would love to hear your take on what you think electing Herschel will do to make things better for Georgia. Any specifics to offer?  Can you give a quick rundown on why you think he’s the better choice from your cornfield?
  • nolaegghead
    Legume said:
    Hahaha. I would love to hear your take on what you think electing Herschel will do to make things better for Georgia. Any specifics to offer?  Can you give a quick rundown on why you think he’s the better choice from your cornfield?
    Because the werewolves are wolves...and they can beat up vampires....so all the sheep will pay. 

That's why Herschel will make Georgia great again and then inflation will go away and concealed carry for all with no background checks!!!!

LittleGramps56 "Git OFF my LAWN!"
  • Lots of interesting dynamics in Georgia. MTG in the northwest- enough said there. Some elected and formerly elected Republicans ignoring and working against Trump and Herschel. Democrats getting celebrity money for their campaigns but still coming up short in key state races. Enough money in campaign war chests to solve a multitude of funding issues.  Like I said elsewhere— where the parties overlap and compromise for progress should be maximized and gaps / polarization with no agreement minimized. 
  • Lots of interesting dynamics in Georgia. MTG in the northwest- enough said there. Some elected and formerly elected Republicans ignoring and working against Trump and Herschel. Democrats getting celebrity money for their campaigns but still coming up short in key state races. Enough money in campaign war chests to solve a multitude of funding issues.  Like I said elsewhere— where the parties overlap and compromise for progress should be maximized and gaps / polarization with no agreement minimized. 
    If you look at some of what was passed in this most recent session of Congress - the infrastructure bill, the CHIPS act, the gun legislation, etc. - it all seems to fit your last sentence.  Now I don’t expect to see much like that over the next two years as the Republicans have control of the House, and we should all ask ourselves why that is.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    A few numbers as a result of the mid-term House elections where it is apparent that the CHEETO factor played a major role in the lack of big gains by the R's:
    117th (current) House: 222 D going in (3 died in office); 213 R.
    118th House:  213 D; 222 R.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    Lots of interesting dynamics in Georgia. MTG in the northwest- enough said there. Some elected and formerly elected Republicans ignoring and working against Trump and Herschel. Democrats getting celebrity money for their campaigns but still coming up short in key state races. Enough money in campaign war chests to solve a multitude of funding issues.  Like I said elsewhere— where the parties overlap and compromise for progress should be maximized and gaps / polarization with no agreement minimized. 
    If you look at some of what was passed in this most recent session of Congress - the infrastructure bill, the CHIPS act, the gun legislation, etc. - it all seems to fit your last sentence.  Now I don’t expect to see much like that over the next two years as the Republicans have control of the House, and we should all ask ourselves why that is.  
    Because to be one of the kool kids in the GOP you need to be anti-government, that’s the right wing hip, all-the-rage movement that’s been fairly dominant since Reagan.  Also, troll the libs by sabotaging all judicial appointments and by shutting down the government.  Something like that.
    Legume said:
    Buehler?  Buehler?
  • Legume said:
    Legume said:
    Buehler?  Buehler?
    It’s hard to pay attention when you’re balls deep into a case of Coors.
  • Johnny boy….try to get your mind off me! Hard to do, as I keep stirring you up!  LOL
  • Johnny boy….try to get your mind off me! Hard to do, as I keep stirring you up!  LOL

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,607
    You actually just post baseless opinions and lame memes.  Spaghetti against the wall.

It’s not at all surprising that you can’t back anything you say up.

Meanwhile, your mancrush Trump is now floating the idea that the mysterious fraud in the 2020 election provides precedent to dump the constitution.  How do you feel about that?  Sounds pretty patriotic to me, not a dictator wannabe at all.  Thoughts?
  • nolaegghead
    If I ever get that senile, take me out back to the woodshed and put me down.
    edited December 2022
    Carey…you are another one that keeps posting about me.  No wonder Bridget left you…you are bipolar dude.  She got tired of sleeping with one eye open.  You are not normal. Scarey. She had to be a saint to put up with you.
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited December 2022
    Johnny boy….try to get your mind off me! Hard to do, as I keep stirring you up!  LOL

John…you proved my point.  Living in your head 24/7.  You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper!  Sad to see how desperate your posts have become. Maybe you need to come to the realization that you are not God?  Humbling thought huh? 
    I could send my pic to your boss at Duke, and see if he can post a 24x36 on your office wall!  That way, I can make sure you are always thinking of me…even when you close your eyes. 24/7.  In your dreams and your waking hours. You love my picture. Admit it.  You keep posting it on the forum, and can’t get me off your mind, or out of your photo’s on your phone. You have this weird infatuation with my pic. Not normal.  Is your wife aware of this issue? Or perhaps she understands the issues of a modern day radical college professor?
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,607
    Solid takes LittleSubstance.

If you find you’re angry at politicians and libs and, well, everyone and you can’t even muster a 2nd graders rationale for why, try turning off the tv and the Facebook and read something for a few weeks.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,936
    edited December 2022
    Johnny boy….try to get your mind off me! Hard to do, as I keep stirring you up!  LOL

John…you proved my point.  Living in your head 24/7.  You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper!  Sad to see how desperate your posts have become. Maybe you need to come to the realization that you are not God?  Humbling thought huh? 
    I could send my pic to your boss at Duke, and see if he can post a 24x36 on your office wall!  That way, I can make sure you are always thinking of me…even when you close your eyes. 24/7.  In your dreams and your waking hours. You love my picture. Admit it.  You keep posting it on the forum, and can’t get me off your mind, or out of your photo’s on your phone. You have this weird infatuation with my pic. Not normal.  Is your wife aware of this issue?  Do I need to make her aware?  Or perhaps she understands the need of a modern day radical college professor?

• At least LittleImpotent has found the right thread for all of this.  
  • John…judging by your post you are glad it was in the Off Topic and not the main forum. Most members don’t read the OT. And you don’t need to be ashamed if you are worshipping my picture daily.  Many professor’s wives have been understanding of their husbands needs, and most overlook it and say “I don’t care who he sees, as long as he brings home a paycheck”.  Guessing your wife might be one of those women. You don’t need to come out of the closet, but might want to clean up your photo collection on your mobile devices, before you get in trouble.
  • At least LittleImpotent has found the right thread for all of this.  
    And this is like after 6 edits too lol. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    John…judging by your post you are glad it was in the Off Topic and not the main forum. Most members don’t read the OT. Anford you don’t need to be ashamed if you are worshipping my picture daily.  Many professor’s wives have been understanding of their husbands needs, and most overlook it and say “I don’t care who he sees, as long as he brings home a paycheck”.  Guessing your wife might be one of those women. You don’t need to come out of the closet, but might want to clean up your photo collection on your mobile devices, before you get in trouble.
    Forgot to take your lithium again?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • John…judging by your post you are glad it was in the Off Topic and not the main forum. Most members don’t read the OT. And you don’t need to be ashamed if you are worshipping my picture daily.  Many professor’s wives have been understanding of their husbands needs, and most overlook it and say “I don’t care who he sees, as long as he brings home a paycheck”.  Guessing your wife might be one of those women. You don’t need to come out of the closet, but might want to clean up your photo collection on your mobile devices, before you get in trouble.
    You know I think you’re right.  Let me test that theory by posting a copy in a prominent thread on the main forum.  
  • lousubcap
    "CNN — 

The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol has decided to make criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, the panel’s chairman, Rep. Bennie Thompson, told reporters Tuesday."

Keep bringing the heat on all fronts.  With all the legal issues out there, several have got to stick in the end game.  

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Is the something after biggest?

Biggerest?

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago said:
    Is the something after biggest?

Biggerest?

Yugest!