Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I honestly don’t know where to post this.

dmchicago
dmchicago Posts: 4,516
edited August 2022 in Off Topic
https://twitter.com/layajospe/status/1563689070424883202?s=21&t=VqoAcXh_iD2gKlyYK8utgg

A British game show where contestants chose their date by viewing only their genitalia. 

NSFW. Depending upon where you work. 
Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
Dennis - Austin,TX

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    dmchicago said:
    https://twitter.com/layajospe/status/1563689070424883202?s=21&t=VqoAcXh_iD2gKlyYK8utgg

A British game show where contestants chose their date by viewing only their genitalia. 

Yeah, that is NSFW unless you work at a gynecologist or a whore house.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    dmchicago said:

Apparently the PL has become a bit too boring, eh @CPFC1905 and @Eoin ?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,850
    It’s been on about ten years.  We’ve all watched once.  
    Frankly the chaps’ bits are at best unappealing, very much deigned for function and not form, and I have to be honest the ladies are all broadly the same, give or take the undulation variance. 
    There’s gold to be found in the outliers though, and I mean in terms of lifestyle and proclivities.
    But guess what, pick a life partner on the basis of a body part and it turns out that the things like character, personality and values are a more robust basis. 
    So, thanks for making me sound like an old prude. 😁
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    “It’s been on about ten years”

I think this shocked me more than, well, it was even created in the first place.
  • CPFC1905
    There's a long tradition of late hour TV titilation, on mainstream channels here.  This one is couched as infotainment, yes there's people's wobbly bits but there is also frank descriptions of adult activity, framed in a matter of fact and informative way. The subtext is 'we're all grown ups, this is the 21st century'
    As I said, the novelty wears off very fast. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    @Legume , check out another amazing British show "Just Tattoo of Us". This gem of a show has "couples" picking revenge tattoos for each other.  The contestants do not see the tattoo until it is revealed to the hosts and studio audience.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    CPFC1905 said:
    It’s been on about ten years.  We’ve all watched once.  
    Frankly the chaps’ bits are at best unappealing, very much deigned for function and not form, and I have to be honest the ladies are all broadly the same, give or take the undulation variance. 
    There’s gold to be found in the outliers though, and I mean in terms of lifestyle and proclivities.
    But guess what, pick a life partner on the basis of a body part and it turns out that the things like character, personality and values are a more robust basis. 
    So, thanks for making me sound like an old prude. 😁
    Thank you, sir. This is the funniest thing I've read here in a while. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Here is a USA version of Just Tattoonof Us
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    I am speechless.
  • CPFC1905
    @Legume , check out another amazing British show "Just Tattoo of Us". This gem of a show has "couples" picking revenge tattoos for each other.  The contestants do not see the tattoo until it is revealed to the hosts and studio audience.
    Oh, now that is funny.  OK - it's a bit slow to get to the reveal, but some of them are astonishing.
  • This thread feels like the right place for this:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3adaek/jizzy-jewelry-made-out-of-semen
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    Sad that both the Path Forward (see below), and our Ultimate Demise (today), both came out of Texas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0XgFZ4jXd4

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    “Butter face!”

Pearl’ Necklaces: The People Getting Jewelry Made From Semen"

He who wanks their little thing
    Can get it made into a ring
    This young jewler is a whiz
    At making jewelry with your jizz
    To make it takes a teaspoon or more
    Luckily wanking is not a chore
    You send it out in a little jar
    And mail it to the semen czar
    They wont open it till after noon
    Cuz the sperm smell will fill the room
    Sitting in the mail that long
    Makes it smell of dirty dong
    Keep the outside of the jar real clean
    If it's too sticky she can get real mean
    If she thinks you were a little reckless
    You get your semen back but no necklace
    If you don't get enough out of your little dink
    It can still be made into one cuff link

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Ybabpmuts said:
    This thread feels like the right place for this:

Pearl’ Necklaces: The People Getting Jewelry Made From Semen"

He who wanks their little thing
    Can get it made into a ring
    This young jewler is a whiz
    At making jewelry with your jizz
    To make it takes a teaspoon or more
    Luckily wanking is not a chore
    You send it out in a little jar
    And mail it to the semen czar
    They wont open it till after noon
    Cuz the sperm smell will fill the room
    Sitting in the mail that long
    Makes it smell of dirty dong
    Keep the outside of the jar real clean
    If it's too sticky she can get real mean
    If she thinks you were a little reckless
    You get your semen back but no necklace
    If you don't get enough out of your little dink
    It can still be made into one cuff link

That’s a masterpiece, you wordsmith you should be a national poet laureate 
    🤣😂

I guess this goes here, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-DNY3D38pc

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• dmchicago
    Botch said:
    I guess this goes here, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-DNY3D38pc

I would’ve liked a lot more of that girl sticking her fingers in that thing and a lot less of that guy yelling about it
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    Oh no, that "drill" sergeant was a hoot!  

• dmchicago
    Botch said:
    Oh no, that "drill" sergeant was a hoot!  
    For 30 seconds 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited September 2022
    Makes sense that you guys with “short man’s syndrome” would post something like this.  Will your health insurance plan at Duke cover the cost?

If it gives you more self esteem, than by all means go for it John!  You need all you can get.

The downside of being tall…I have been buying “tall mens” clothing for 50 years, and it’s much more expensive than the standard clothing you are used to purchasing!  Got to budget more $$$ when you are tall. But height does attract the ladies for sure. 
  • Makes sense that you guys with “short man’s syndrome” would post something like this.  Will your health insurance plan at Duke cover the cost?

If it gives you more self esteem, than by all means go for it John!  You need all you can get.

The downside of being tall…I have been buying “tall mens” clothing for 50 years, and it’s much more expensive than the standard clothing you are used to purchasing!  Got to budget more $$$ when you are tall. But height does attract the ladies for sure. 

large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • Ozzie_Isaac

• caliking
    Makes sense that you guys with “short man’s syndrome” would post something like this.  Will your health insurance plan at Duke cover the cost?

Dinosaurs... Pretty darn tall (mostly).

Their brains? Pretty darn small (relatively). 

The similarities are striking. Evolution wasn't kind to them either. 

• littlerascal56
    edited September 2022
    caliking said:

You read that in your monthly Medical Journal publication? Spend more time reading pandemic info, and not so much on the last page comics…although I’m sure the pictures draw you in.
  • caliking
    caliking said:

You read that in your monthly Medical Journal publication? Spend more time reading pandemic info, and not so much on the last page comics…although I’m sure the pictures draw you in.
     Please do enlighten me on some "pandemic info". Would love to hear what drivel you have to spout :rofl: 

• littlerascal56
    edited September 2022
    Perhaps you should spend more time learning and less time preaching and running people down.  I don’t know any doctors that have such a negative and sarcastic (caustic) attitude as you have.  So much for the hippocratic  oath you signed on for as a Dr.  Feel sorry for your patients, as you have to be a “quack” judging by your posts and negative/hateful attitude. Hope you haven’t killed too many patients, and keep your malpractice insurance current. You are not a good person. 
  • The hippocratic oath: thou shalt not expose morons on barbecue forums.  
  • littlerascal56
    edited September 2022
    John….time to get your $hit together and grow up.  I know that’s asking a lot, but everyone needs to grow up eventually.  

By now you and Carey have been notified that your troll accounts “fiber_induced_deuce” and “BenfordSlaw” have been banned from the forum. It was just a matter of time, and a long time coming. Ed and I will discuss in greater detail during our golf game, but it’s not looking good for both of you. Your future on here could be questionable.