Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

hows those gas prices

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,665

two more bucks per tank.....just counting my money

Donald Duck Money GIF

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    I was excited to see a station with Diesel under $5/gal.  Can't remember where I saw it and I had to fill up today!  Settled for $5.08.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited August 2022
    Regular is almost back under $3 a gallon here. Premium is $3.50 I feel like I just got a raise! A sh!tty one but a raise nonetheless.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    Thanks Brandon!!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    HeavyG said:
    Thanks Brandon!!

its like getting a free cup of coffee at mcdonalds after every fillup.....my hats off to the man
    fukahwee maine

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • I’m living in your head bub. Every waking hour, and in your dreams.  Rent free.
  • fishlessman
    just got quoted on a piece of alloy plate 3/8 thick 4 foot by 8 foot......80,000.00 bucks.  gas isnt the problem
    fukahwee maine

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    just got quoted on a piece of alloy plate 3/8 thick 4 foot by 8 foot......80,000.00 bucks.  gas isnt the problem
    What's the gold percentage of that alloy plate?!?!?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    thats odd, premium dropped 40 cents this week, reg 10 cents.   screw the little people...some ones definitely playing with numbers there

fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    thats odd, premium dropped 40 cents this week, reg 10 cents.   screw the little people...some ones definitely playing with numbers there

Supply and demand… how does it work?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman

more like supply and demand plus add in a numbers cruncher to increase profits. we sell more regular, lets increase profits on regular
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina

more like supply and demand plus add in a numbers cruncher to increase profits. we sell more regular, lets increase profits on regular
    So more people buy regular gas than premium, you’re saying?  Almost like demand for regular gas is higher, relative to the supply?
  • fishlessman
    Usually supply moves to places willing to pay more...
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    $3.69 in town today.  
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Paid $3.10 a gallon for regular for SWMBOs car, mine takes premium and it was $3.45 a gallon.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• caliking
    MAGAt folks continue to amaze me with their juvenile, asinine antics. 

So much time and effort expended blaming Biden for rising gas prices, and slapping those "I did that!" stickers on pumps. Fox News had a bit yesterday about 70 days of decreasing gas prices, saying something like "We don't know why Biden is taking credit for lowering gas prices!" After laying the blame squarely on him for however long before that. 

Jeesh. 

• fishlessman
    regular still holding at 4.19,  premium dropped below 5 to 4.99.
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    caliking said:
    MAGAt folks continue to amaze me with their juvenile, asinine antics. 

So much time and effort expended blaming Biden for rising gas prices, and slapping those "I did that!" stickers on pumps. Fox News had a bit yesterday about 70 days of decreasing gas prices, saying something like "We don't know why Biden is taking credit for lowering gas prices!" After laying the blame squarely on him for however long before that. 

Jeesh. 

they put the stickers on the seats pointing down the hole in porta-johns now.....
    fukahwee maine

• caliking
    That’s funny. 

But, like I said… juvenile, asinine antics. 

• $3.54 here today 
  • fishlessman
    4.39 cash at the bp across the street for regular, i never go there. will see where mobile/exxon is when i fillup today
    fukahwee maine

• 4.39 cash at the bp across the street for regular, i never go there. will see where mobile/exxon is when i fillup today
    Ever look on the GasBuddy app?  It'll show you a map of the area and which station has the cheapest price.  You can search based on grade.  I use the app but they probably have a website too.
  • fishlessman
    4.39 cash at the bp across the street for regular, i never go there. will see where mobile/exxon is when i fillup today
    Ever look on the GasBuddy app?  It'll show you a map of the area and which station has the cheapest price.  You can search based on grade.  I use the app but they probably have a website too.

have 2 business cards with 7 trucks, mobile and sunoco.  irving has been slightly cheaper but they want us to use prepaid cards. bp has always been out to lunch with high prices. those are the stations convenient to the shop. theres is a cheaper place in the next town over but then theres the 20 car lines so thats impractical sending the trucks out by the hour. regular at mobile was 4.09 last week, should be 3.99 this week or next, they dont move those prices too quickly. theres a hafners too but the gas quality is pretty poor
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    super still holding strong but the regular finally broke under the 4 dollar mark.

fukahwee maine

• fishlessman

customer wants me to fix it instead of building new.  I SOOOOO MUCH WANTED A $80K FIREPIT

fukahwee maine

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943
    So glad November elections are getting close and Biden decided to drop the prices a little.

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • fishlessman
    So glad November elections are getting close and Biden decided to drop the prices a little.

Guess he doesn't need Maine or mass.  3.89 reg,. 5.09 premium still holding strong
    fukahwee maine

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

Guess he doesn't need Maine or mass.  3.89 reg,. 5.09 premium still holding strong
    Need to build some refineries on your salmon lake.  Gas price is highly dependent on distance from the refinery.  Eff wind turbine fish killin blades forever!!!!