Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Sunsets

Options

Comments

• Yno
    Yno Posts: 529
    Options
    Botch said:
    Yno said:

When I was a neophyte photo geek, and stationed in Albuquerque, I got a few sunset shots like this, although the Sandia Mountains were to my back, not in front of me.  
    I soon learned that a region-wide windstorm, which died down in the evening, was the best way to grab a cool sunset shot; the dust in the air really brought out the warm tones in the air.  
    These are the Easter Sierras taken from Bishop. I did a few photo workshops there when Canon was subsidizing them and they were affordable.
    XL BGE in San Jose, CA. Also a Pit Barrel Cooker, a Cal Flame P4 gasser, and lots of toys including the first ever Flame Boss 300 in the wild. And a new Flame Boss 500.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Niwot CO
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Niwot CO
    Next weekend.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    @CTMike she looks like you busted her doing something sketchy 
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    @CTMike she looks like you busted her doing something sketchy 
    That is definitely within the realm of possibility - she is a four year old handful. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Legume
    Options
    Thunderstorms rolled through the foothills and gave me a nice sunset-ish pic.  This is from the backseat of a moving car on my phone.

• Legume
    Options
    And another one that I pumped up with the filters.

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    Enjoying the view.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• ksmyrl
    ksmyrl Posts: 1,050
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Marathon, FL. Navigating a (very) shallow water channel, at low tide, just after a storm blew threw. Taken on Friday...my last day of vacation down there. Sighhh.

Fish, Hunt, Cook....anything else?

1LBGE, 1MMBGE, somewhere near Athens GA
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Maui.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Maui.

Maui, looking toward Enewetak during a nuclear test?  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Botch said:
    Maui.

Maui, looking toward Enewetak during a nuclear test?  
    Either that or a lot of PP
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Here is another 

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    I need to get focused later in the evening and find some photo skills.  Great pics here.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Such a nice spot you have there Ozzie. Is that a putting green around the pool? Genius idea. 
    Snellville, GA

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Such a nice spot you have there Ozzie. Is that a putting green around the pool? Genius idea. 
    That would have been a great idea!  Would be easy to change it.  We use it for yard games and for the dogs to play on.  It is perfect length for corn hole.  It is a mess right now because we have been having alternating groups of kids for the past few days.  My kids rush to get out with their friends before the other one goes out.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    That’s awesome as is. And it’s low maintenance. 
    Snellville, GA