Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

?llorT ro nosreP laeR

Options
Obviously referring to the newcomer.  I can’t decide.  Seems like it could be a coin toss.  

Oh, and, this thread is an intelligence test that some of you will undoubtedly fail.  
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Answers

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    edited May 2022
    Options
    llorT. tiL ebyaM
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    iyay annotcay elievebay eway areyay illstay oingday isthay . efinitelyday ayay olltray . onlyyay 3 ealray accountsyay onyay erehay . 
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    iyay annotcay elievebay eway areyay illstay oingday isthay . efinitelyday ayay olltray . onlyyay 3 ealray accountsyay onyay erehay . 
    I’m pretty sure this is exactly why Elon Musk hasn’t offered to buy the Egghead forum yet.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    I’m pretty sure this is exactly why Elon Musk hasn’t offered to buy the Egghead forum yet.
    We should tweet Elon everyday about BGE.  Maybe we could get him to offer mailed warranty parts?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
     .tuo ti tuc ot sdeen eolaffuB ehT .murof cipot ffo eht dekcatta yltnecer hcihw sdaerht eht lla urht gnidaerps  recnaC A
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SamIAm2 said:
     .tuo ti tuc ot sdeen eolaffuB ehT .murof cipot ffo eht dekcatta yltnecer hcihw sdaerht eht lla urht gnidaerps  recnaC A
    I think I’m with you.  It was mildly entertaining at first but it’s just too much at this point.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    We should tweet Elon everyday about BGE.  Maybe we could get him to offer mailed warranty parts?
    Even just an AutoPilot moderator that blows up the occasional thread would be welcome.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SamIAm2 said:
    I think I’m with you.  It was mildly entertaining at first but it’s just too much at this point.
    Although I do respect the commitment to the act.
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,659
    Options
    Japanese?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

Oh, and, this thread is an intelligence test that some of you will undoubtedly fail.  

Japanese?

As I was saying…
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,345
    Options
    ジョンはディックです
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    Amazing what these iPhones are capable of.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    edited May 2022
    Options
    @coltsfan はとても賢いです

South of Columbus, Ohio.

• SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
    すでクィデ はンョジ - Fixed that for you @ColtsFan.
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    !DeErgA
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    ジョンはディックです
    Isn’t your name John?  
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,345
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    ジョンはディックです
    Isn’t your name John?  
    I concur. Not everything is about you, John 😂
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    サイトが日本語で母親のクソののろい言葉をフィルタリングするかどうかを確認してください...
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    slightly imperfect translation there
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Luckily, his posts are easy to skip over.  Read 2 then now just skip past.  Easier than scrolling through 87 high def shaving photos.
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    !nuf saW siht Tub ,Daerht eht TuobA wonk t'noD os ,hcum ereH dnuorA ton ma I
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Luckily, his posts are easy to skip over.  Read 2 then now just skip past.  Easier than scrolling through 87 high def shaving photos.
    This is the way.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Dayum . . . I'm early into happy hour and all of this is over my head  :(
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • saluki2007
    Options
    The effort to constantly be on the forum and make long meaningless post is truly remarkable so kudos for that…
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    The effort to constantly be on the forum and make long meaningless post is truly remarkable so kudos for that…
    Safe bet that they’re either retired or a college professor.
  • saluki2007
    Options
    Safe bet that they’re either retired or a college professor.
    Or multiple parties of both accord…
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnInCarolina
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Just spoke to st!ke, who is attempting to convince me that the answer is nosreP laeR.  
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    The closest I will wade into this thread is a phrase I learned long ago:  "American English here- " I wouldn't F' her with your d!ck."
    Carry on!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Real person AND a bot maybe?  I feel like there are two different styles of posts and I would even say an evolution since it started.

Options
    lousubcap said:
    The closest I will wade into this thread is a phrase I learned long ago:  "American English here- " I wouldn't F' her with your d!ck."
    Carry on!
    I just spit my drink out.  Never heard that before, but been in situations it would apply.