Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

?llorT ro nosreP laeR

Options
2»

Answers

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    The closest I will wade into this thread is a phrase I learned long ago:  "American English here- " I wouldn't F' her with your d!ck."
    Carry on!
    I just spit my drink out.  Never heard that before, but been in situations it would apply.
    The closest phrase I’ve heard is “not with a broken d!ck”

Coincidentally, it was also in reference to posts that appeared on this forum, around the same time that the pics of someone’s sister dropped…
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,658
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    The closest I will wade into this thread is a phrase I learned long ago:  "American English here- " I wouldn't F' her with your d!ck."
    Carry on!
    I just spit my drink out.  Never heard that before, but been in situations it would apply.
    For some guys there is no issue so I’m not surprised you’ve never heard that.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,658
    Options
    Reminds of a story about a scooter 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• RyanStl
    RyanStl Posts: 1,050
    Options
    Are we not allowed to name the person or not in question
  • videotoast
    videotoast Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    Options
    .meht a evah ohw sllabfoog fo elpuoc a fo wonk od I ,ggE neerg gib a gnisu a gnisu llort a wonk ton dluow I