Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Land, Air and Sea

Apparently this has been something you could order from Mickey D's off their "hidden" menu for some time, but now they're going to put it as an item on their regular menu so that everyone knows about it:

Look at that thing. It's incredible.  My favorite part of this is that the chicken is representing the "air" portion of the sandwich.  It is a sandwich, right?

Happy Friday Eve!

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    I miss pre Friday
    canuckland
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    I thought this would be about Rolex watches 
    Boom
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Apparently this has been something you could order from Mickey D's off their "hidden" menu for some time, but now they're going to put it as an item on their regular menu so that everyone knows about it:

Look at that thing. It's incredible.  My favorite part of this is that the chicken is representing the "air" portion of the sandwich.  It is a sandwich, right?

Happy Friday Eve!

WKRP Vibes.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago said:

Happy Friday Eve!

WKRP Vibes.
    I thought for sure you would be here with a bidet comment, because eating that sandwich, for many people, is going to result in a post-lunch trip to the sh!tter.  
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Look up "McGangbang".

Its the best name for a fast food hack that I've ever come across. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    caliking said:
    Look up "McGangbang".

I see what you did there...
    Clinton, Iowa
  • caliking said:
    Look up "McGangbang".

I had never seen that.  Now I cannot unsee it.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    caliking said:
    Look up "McGangbang".

I order my BigMac with no Club Bun.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671
    regular fast food is bad enough but then again you can douse any of these with wendys watered down vaseline chili sauce
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    caliking said:
    Look up "McGangbang".

I had heard of the McGangbang quite a few yers ago from an old website called www.thisiswhyyourefat.com, or something close to that - don’t think it exists any more. Many of the food items on that website were preposterous. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • regular fast food is bad enough but then again you can douse any of these with wendys watered down vaseline chili sauce
    Are you suggesting using sauce from Wendy's on menu items from Mickey D's? 

• fishlessman
    regular fast food is bad enough but then again you can douse any of these with wendys watered down vaseline chili sauce
    Are you suggesting using sauce from Wendy's on menu items from Mickey D's? 

that stuff could make my moms cooking almost edible

fukahwee maine

• caliking
    caliking said:
    Look up "McGangbang".

I order my BigMac with no Club Bun.
    That doesn't sound nearly as fun as putting a sandwich INSIDE another sandwich.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Fun Fact: I once witnessed a gangbang in a McDonald's parking lot...

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• ColtsFan said:

"witnessed"  
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    ColtsFan said:

Was this encounter “live” or from behind a computer screen?
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    ColtsFan said:

Was this encounter “live” or from behind a computer screen?
    Way back in the early 2000’s IU was named the top party university in the country. As a result, Girls Gone Wild was filming on campus. It was a big deal at the time. Anyways, outside of one of the student housing complex’s there was a McD’s. In said parking lot was a conversion van with the side door open and there it was….Choo-Choo
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    edited January 2022
    Gotta wonder whose bright idea it was to join the 3 of those patties together in the first place! I'm guessing either the end of a shift "what the hell dare" thing,  or just a hungry drunk who slurred burgchickfiswhat dever youse got 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    I think I contracted heart disease just looking at it, is there a vaccine to reverse the damage? 😂
    canuckland
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    There are a couple sandwich shops here in Ogden that I won't go to, only because they make their sammiches too tall to get your mouth around.  I HATE that, and there's no sense in it, and I refuse to cater to them.  STCG does the same thing occasionally; if the thumbnail for one of his videos features anything taller than 2" or so, I won't watch it.  
    Idiots!  :anguished:  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    caliking said:
    Look up "McGangbang".

Great…I have to clear my browser history again.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Friday bump?
  • fishlessman
    Botch said:
    There are a couple sandwich shops here in Ogden that I won't go to, only because they make their sammiches too tall to get your mouth around.  I HATE that, and there's no sense in it, and I refuse to cater to them.  STCG does the same thing occasionally; if the thumbnail for one of his videos features anything taller than 2" or so, I won't watch it.  

you might like the subs at the country store by the camp, a ham and cheese sub has exactly one slice of ham and one slice of cheese. i have tried ordering it double stuff but its beyond the capacity of the sub maker. i started ordering a quarter pound of ham separate and a sub and put it together myself. i just go there now for the coffee and the sarcasm with the locals, place is funnier than any comedy club ive ever been too.
    fukahwee maine

• caliking
    Botch said:

you might like the subs at the country store by the camp, a ham and cheese sub has exactly one slice of ham and one slice of cheese. i have tried ordering it double stuff but its beyond the capacity of the sub maker. i started ordering a quarter pound of ham separate and a sub and put it together myself. i just go there now for the coffee and the sarcasm with the locals, place is funnier than any comedy club ive ever been too.
    When I was in training in Chicago, there was a nook in the hospital, where they made decadent chocolate milkshakes... 4 huge scoops of chocolate ice cream, splash of milk, chocolate syrup, all blended up. It was a real treat post-call. 

I asked for a strawberry milkshake one day. She just blinked slowly, and said "I don't know how to make that. I only know how to make a chocolate milkshake."

• Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,510
    ... and here I came onto this blog thinking you were going to talk about Russia's invasion into the Ukraine.
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • fishlessman
    caliking said:
    Botch said:

When I was in training in Chicago, there was a nook in the hospital, where they made decadent chocolate milkshakes... 4 huge scoops of chocolate ice cream, splash of milk, chocolate syrup, all blended up. It was a real treat post-call. 

I asked for a strawberry milkshake one day. She just blinked slowly, and said "I don't know how to make that. I only know how to make a chocolate milkshake."

you would be outa luck ordering a milkshake here, its milk, syrup, and you shake it ;)  with ice cream is a frap, spelled frappe. if you actually want to drink it, add soda
    fukahwee maine

• Thanks, Joe Biden! 
    XL BGE, Large BGE, Small BGE, Weber Summit NG                                                                                               
    Memphis  
  • My go-to after class MickyD's order in high school was a Big Mac, a McChicken, large fries, vanilla shake.  Like 3 days a week, easy.  I had a different metabolism then.  
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    caliking said:
    Botch said:

you would be outa luck ordering a milkshake here, its milk, syrup, and you shake it ;)  with ice cream is a frap, spelled frappe. if you actually want to drink it, add soda
    I made that mistake as a kid on vacation in Boston.  Very disappointed.