Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    Eoin said:
    Saw this at a supplier's workshop today.

Nice!  Long way from home.  We should try to repatriate it.
    You think they'd be willing to trade it in return for Prince Harry?  
    Haha!  Probably not.  Maybe if we promise to keep him though.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Ozzie_Isaac said:
    Eoin said:

Haha!  Probably not.  Maybe if we promise to keep him though.
    Are the royals irritating you now as well? Randy Andy might be coming to a jail cell near you soon, add another to the list.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Eoin said:

Nah. Just say there are classified documents in there and we will have it extradited. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• @saluki2007: Very cool. I’ve never seen one live. 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    @saluki2007: Very cool. I’ve never seen one live. 
    It doesn’t look as big as a 1500 series truck. It appears to a little bit bigger than the Canyon. Would love to sit in one and see how spacious it is inside.  
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    @jdMyers this is the thread for your sweet exotic photos.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849
    Not right hand drive, but still pretty sweet.

Thoughtfully adorned with a trailer full of spares and tools. Should just about make it all the way down the street then.

For context; daughter & SIL have owned a RR-S, two Evoques and now have a 90 not dissimilar to this one in recent years.  
    The RR S (bought as dealer ex-demo) was lovely but had the 'dash illumination' option picked with a variety of warning lights perpetually carouselling in and out of view.  
    Evoque one lasted a couple of years covering few miles and seems fine (by LR standards),  Number two, sub 10K miles at purchase, lasted one month this Summer and was returned via several dealer visits in that time - seems that door locks & mechanisms are considered a consumable item by LR???   Replaced by a GLC. Which is what I said she should have had in the first place, btw. 
    90 is a funky one; all black, LEDs etc.  Doesn't stop the roof leaking, make the ICE work or create any elbow room though. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    This thread deserves a bump and I lifted the below pic from a related thread.

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427

I'd like to meet this lady.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Botch said:

I bet she is a blast.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Botch said:

I bet she is a blast.
    Heading to New England with a bomb cyclone?

lousubcap said:

Thanks
    Columbus, Ohio
  • jdMyers said:
    lousubcap said:

Thanks
    Beauty. Did you take this @jdMyers?
  • jdMyers said:
    lousubcap said:

Thanks
    Care to post the thread rules? 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• jdMyers
    jdMyers Posts: 1,336
    edited January 2022
    Sorry.  No i didn't.  Car parks a few blocks over.  I did some of the post edits on this one.
    Columbus, Ohio
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    The 2022 CES... car show?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnzyqo4MzXc

Some thoughts:
    - the torque spec on the all-electric Silverado!   :o  
    - battery ranges are growing nicely
    - what about Sony?
    - the color-changing BMW: would like to know how $$$ to replace a panel after a fender-bender, or how much of a dent/scratch can screw up a whole panel.

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• jdMyers said:
    lousubcap said:

Thanks
    I am not aware of any rules. Was just curious, as many posts appeared to be professional photography and I wondered whether maybe he was in the biz. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    jdMyers said:
    lousubcap said:

Thanks
    I am not aware of any rules. Was just curious, as many posts appeared to be professional photography and I wondered whether maybe he was in the biz. 
    @GrateEggspectations - sharp eye and great call right there.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

• Me too!  Ohio is the sh*t for all things cars.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    jdMyers said:
    This is a cropped photo I took of myself.  But if my photos are violating a rule I'll stick to egg and food related posts.

Violating a rule?  Absolutely not, share away.  They are amazing photos and many amazing cars.  We just wanted you to share them in this thread so they stay on the front page.  Each individual thread for a photo shoot falls down and eventually disappears.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    jdMyers said:
    This is a cropped photo I took of myself.  But if my photos are violating a rule I'll stick to egg and food related posts.

That's awesome! How do you like your Hayabusa?
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • jdMyers said:

I think the rule thing was really just a joke.  I wouldn’t think twice about that.

The bike pic is awesome.  My only question is: what stops your jeans from getting ripped up?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,182
    edited January 2022
    jdMyers said:

You’re not violating any rule - that I know of, at least. Great shots. Do you racel, or is this a track day? How long have you been shooting?