Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A More Civilized BGE Forum

Comments

• Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Ok Nola
    Your not Dave in accounting are you?

You’re
    Stroke? Heart Attack? Crying under pillow?
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Ok Nola

You’re
    Just teaching you proper english
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Ok Nola

You’re
    I am going out on a limb here, but I am guessing the irony of this statement, as typed, will escape you.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • BigreenGreg
    BigreenGreg Posts: 581
    edited November 2021
    Fixed, thanks Dave
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • Lit
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Ok Nola

You’re
    I am going out on a limb here, but I am guessing the irony of this statement, as typed, will escape you.
    It will cause I dont really care
  • Lit
    edited November 2021
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Ok Nola

You’re
    Did your wife approve of you to spend any more of her hard earned money on gifts for her? It is friday isnt that allowance day?
  • Also funny: guy complains of all the trolls and has full multi-day troll meltdown on same thread. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Lit
    Also funny: guy complains of all the trolls and has full multi-day troll meltdown on same thread. 
    Thats good right? 
  • Also funny: guy complains of all the trolls and has full multi-day troll meltdown on same thread. 
    Lit's performance in these threads is about as impressive as the Atlanta Falcons were against the Patriots last night.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Lighten Up Francis - Little Miami Brewing Company  Photos - Untappd
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Ok Nola

You’re
    Did your wife approve of you to spend any more of her hard earned money on gifts for her? It is friday isnt that allowance day?
    She actually gave me a whole Benjamin just for myself!  I had never seen that much at one time.  Oh glorious day!
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Ok Nola

You’re
    Maybe if your missus was that successful you'd be able to afford some better cuts of meat.
    =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

• Maybe if your missus was that successful you'd be able to afford some better cuts of meat.
    That's some funny stuff right there.  I don't care who you are.  
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Why the fvck would we want to be more civilized? 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    Cen-Tex is losing it lol.  What's a matter can't post about cooking but have to inject politics ?   
  • FATC1TY
    FATC1TY Posts: 888
    Doesn’t lit live in Georgia ?

my kids are looking to adopt some poor people for Christmas if so. 
    -FATC1TY
    Grillin' and Brewing in Atlanta
    LBGE
    MiniMax
  • stv8r said:
    Cen-Tex is losing it lol.  What's a matter can't post about cooking but have to inject politics ?   
    What was political about what he posted?
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    stv8r said:
    Nothing, after doing a quick review.  (Lol) I guess you have to resort to making sh!t up when you don't have enough "horsepower" to defend an indefensible idiot (lol).

Btw...lol 
    Im clearly losing it…
  • stv8r said:
    This from a guy who sits down with 3 bud lights and a tube of KY with the shades drawn and lights dimmed at 7pm weeknights while watching Tucker Carlson 
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    stv8r said:
    This from a guy who sits down with 3 bud lights and a tube of KY with the shades drawn and lights dimmed at 7pm weeknights while watching Tucker Carlson 
    No way he can afford name brand lube. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • stv8r said:
    dmchicago said:
    stv8r said:
    You two should be better.  Heed the words of St Joe and reach across the aisle (isle?) and give him a hand.
  • Nobody’s reaching across an isle, except for maybe John Dillermand.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    stv8r said:
    dmchicago said:
    stv8r said:
    You two should be better.  Heed the words of St Joe and reach across the aisle (isle?) and give him a hand.
    You mean a "handy" I think.
  • Unfun fact: Lit uses his teeth. 

Ouch
  • SciAggie said:
    ‘Sup y’all? I haven’t been around in a while. Glad to see things are running smoothly as always. I found a dang rock in a bag of lump. Who do I talk to about that?
    Funnily enough, just this pas week, I had been thinking we hadn’t seen you here in a bit. Glad to see you back. 
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    @SciAggie I drove through Coleman last Sunday, tipped the cap on my way through.