Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Costco Brisket Tracker

18910111214»

Comments

• Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Whoosh
    The sound of all our money going down the toilet after you fools voted for this guy.
    You are such a whiny little cUnTt
    Silly me worrying about my money not being worth as much anymore. Sounds like a stupid thing to worry about. I bet all those poors that voted for Biden that cant afford to put gas in their cars or food in their stomach wont vote democrat again.
    Worry away.  You do you man.  Just stop bitchhing about it to everyone here.  It’s boring and whiny af.
  • LitLit Posts: 9,053
    edited November 2021
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Whoosh
    The sound of all our money going down the toilet after you fools voted for this guy.
    You are such a whiny little cUnTt
    Silly me worrying about my money not being worth as much anymore. Sounds like a stupid thing to worry about. I bet all those poors that voted for Biden that cant afford to put gas in their cars or food in their stomach wont vote democrat again.
    Worry away.  You do you man.  Just stop bitchhing about it to everyone here.  It’s boring and whiny af.
    I know it must suck for you guys that voted for this joke to realize what a stupid choice you made. 
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 25,061
    Why do you all drag this thread into the political $hit show??  Feel free to take your ball and go elsewhere.  
    Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here.  Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 12,056
    Saw whole briskets for $3.89 at Costco last week, the trimmed flats next to them were $6.99 :lol: