Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FS Smobot (divorced and selling all my egg stuff)

Options
124»

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Legume said:
    Lit said:
    Seeing all the BS here makes me want to sell all my egg stuff and divorce myself from this forum, can the Buffalo help?  ;) Amazing a FS thread turned sideways so many different ways.
    You wont. 
    Says the guy who never does lol. 
    I think we’re overdue for @HeavyG
    Did he leave before me? 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,618
    Options
    Well, neither of you have actually left and he’s never said he was leaving, so that’s a tough one to answer.  Odds at Caesars heavily favor you leaving first, they also have you 1000:1 to post another picture of a cook before he posts his first.  Not sure where William Hill has you.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Legume said:
    Well, neither of you have actually left and he’s never said he was leaving, so that’s a tough one to answer.  Odds at Caesars heavily favor you leaving first, they also have you 1000:1 to post another picture of a cook before he posts his first.  Not sure where William Hill has you.
    Does the cook have to be on an egg? 
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,861
    Options
    How am I the one off topic?

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Unsure but it looks like you have done it again! 
    Snellville, GA

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,050
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:

1st Rule of "Off-Topic" Club, you do not acknowledge "Off-Topic" Club.  ( @Botch is the president)
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:

1st Rule of "Off-Topic" Club, you do not acknowledge "Off-Topic" Club.  ( @Botch is the president)
    Did you catch that @Botch or is it still loading?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:

Did you catch that @Botch or is it still loading?
    Now that he has the M1 processor MBP, his computer waits longer than ever for the internet connection....(and user input)

Idle clock cycles are the work of binary devil

Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    PigBeanUs said:
    There is a lesson here.  Make sure you buy your wife a nice equally valuable gift whenever you get something nice.  Then the divorce settlement is easy. You each keep the corresponding gift.  Easy-peasy.
    problem in the first place is letting your wife know when you buy something valuable. 

E. A. Newton used to say “some people collect oriental carpets. I collect rare books. You see, you can’t really sneak a carpet into the house” 
    If you collect rare books you dont have to worry about having a wife in the first place.
    Just so you know Jimmy Page, Keith Richards, Nicholas Cage, and Ian Flemming are/were collectors of rare books.

Also, Thomas Jefferson.
    Who?
    Surely, you are joking?  Ever heard of Led Zepplin, Rolling Stones, James Bond, Greatest Actor ever, or the job of President?

Slave owner.
    Memphis, TN
  • HighHeat
    HighHeat Posts: 218
    Options

Chris Cuomo with an appearance.
    Memphis, TN
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,861
    Options
    Just leaving this here....

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HighHeat said:

Chris Cuomo with an appearance.
    Cuomo?

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:

Very aptly name van.  Just walking by it probably caused that response.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    CPFC1905 said:

Very aptly name van.  Just walking by it probably caused that response.
    This is their more typical deployment

Funny looking things, the hidden wheels and front over hang used to freak me out a bit but in retrospect they were quite groovy.  Many were later converted to campers and/or slammed.  Not sure if they are rivals to the VW's like that in the care of @Eoin

My link being that after National Service in the RAF my Dad joined the General Post Office that subsequently became today's BT,  via several re-brands and privatisation.

He didn't use the Commer - although I did get a ride in one when his van was in for service.  He tended to roll in one of these;

The day he brought home his new one fitted with the amber revolving warning light on the roof was the most exciting event I can recall in my childhood.

Love the story!