Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Paella, Gazpacho, Tapas

Options
Spanish night. First up was gazpacho with cucumbers from the garden (rest from Central Market). 

Next was a tapas we love: grilled bread brushed with olive oil topped and with a mixture of grilled tomatoes pulsed in a food processor with a bit of honey, paprika and EVOO and topped with some finishing salt. 

And finally a seafood paella. 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    That Spanish evening cook is one of beauty.  Exceptional across the board.  Congrats on nailing it.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Oooh yeah, it's almost gazpacho season here too!  And I'm adding that tapas idea.  :triumph:  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful!
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    Yes please!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Strong cook!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Man-O-man. I’d make a fool of myself over that meal. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Really good cook
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
    Bombdiggity!
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian