Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Data Center Cooling Product -OT

Comments

• Looks like a question for @lkapigian
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Well it is almost Friday now isn't it....
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    I had to do a double take on that photo.  The resemblance to our corporate IT department is absolutely uncanny.
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    No kidding: my father tossed me a catalog of patio/pool furniture and asked me (age 12) if there was anything in there that I liked. 

Flipped through. 

Each spread a page of a family cookout or similar idyllic activity staged around a pool. Fenced yards, inground pools, above ground, tiki parties...

For sale: Inflatable pool toys displayed here and there $12 each. Chaises Lounge, outdoor dining sets, a portable bar, floating basketball back board for the pool, a volleyball set etc

I said I kinda liked one of the cool blow up floating things. Whatever. I hand it back. 

He slides it over again. told me to look closer. 

In the background of EVERY scene was a topless woman. Kneeling on the grass. Flipping burgers, making a drink at a tiki bar. Huge mid-70s she-udders. Sweaterless sweater bombs. Cannons. 

No one noticed them. Not my mother, brothers, or my father when he first thumbed through

Forest for the trees kind of thing. 

Sadly, dad took the catalog back and I had to make do with the underwear in the sears catalog. 
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    Legume said:
    I had to do a double take on that photo.  The resemblance to our corporate IT department is absolutely uncanny.
    Uncanny?

dunno ‘bout you, but I see cans. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Must be cool to get Baywatch to staff your IT dept. Except for the Hassle.  Hof.