Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,533
    Options

Beautiful pies as usual, you really got them dialed in.

It appears the grates on your stove are similar to ours, fwiw l flip one of them upside down for small pots and pans, seems more efficient but it could be just fallacy  :)

canuckland
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,866
    Options
    Screaming down the well here - but the footy predictions are over on the 'Non OT but still fairly OT thread'.   
    Carry on. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options

Written by a kid who went to our local HS down here, and his Dad was a year behind me at Army.  Go Army Beat Navy.

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    Principled here regardless of your football affiliation:

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has announced that he is declining the Presidential Medal of Freedom, which he was scheduled to receive from President Donald Trump on Thursday.

Belichick cited the "tragic events of last week" as leading to his decision. Pro-Trump rioters rampaged in the US Capitol last Wednesday. Five people died as a result of the chaos, including a US Capitol Police officer. House Democrats want to impeach Trump, accusing him of "incitement of insurrection."
    "Recently, I was offered the opportunity to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, which I was flattered by out of respect for what the honor represents and admiration for prior recipients," Belichick said in a statement. "Subsequently, the tragic events of last week occurred and the decision has been made not to move forward with the award. Above all, I am an American citizen with great reverence for our nation's values, freedom and democracy."
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    edited January 2021
    Options
    OG thread is back!

Hey, wanted to thank @The_Buffalo for moving this thread!  
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Let's make sure some idiot doesn't do a "Leeroy Jenkins" on it....
    Options
    Good to know that all my lobbying of the powers that be finally paid off!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Wohooooooooo!
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • nolaegghead
    edited January 2021
    Options

You are a godly influencer

Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac How long was this thread in "Time-Out?" 
    And I also appreciate the change of heart of @The_Buffalo for making this move.  
    Stay healthy and safe out there-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • kl8ton
    Options
    Just tried to test bump WAYBRN. Didn't seem to work. 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited January 2021
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    It was in Time Out since December.

kl8ton said:
    It needs to get moved from the Off Topic forum to the main egghead forum.  The WAYBRN thread and all other OT threads got caught up in some questionable behavior last year that resulted in all threads in the Off Topic forum being removed from the "what is new" portion of the forum.  If you message The Buffalo he may take mercy on the thread and also move it.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Thank you!
  • kl8ton
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    It was in Time Out since December.

kl8ton said:
    It needs to get moved from the Off Topic forum to the main egghead forum.  The WAYBRN thread and all other OT threads got caught up in some questionable behavior last year that resulted in all threads in the Off Topic forum being removed from the "what is new" portion of the forum.  If you message The Buffalo he may take mercy on the thread and also move it.

Just messaged the mighty buffalo. 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac This event calls for a guest appearance at the Friday ,1/29 Zoom/Speakeasy.  I'll see you there along with anyone else who wants to visit.
    Separate thread posted on 1/28.  
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Yes it did, but only shows in the OT subforum, not this "Latest Discussions" area.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
    Thank-you for returning this thread to the main forum page @The_Buffalo.  
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Some tortillas for tacos.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,346
    Options
    Yep

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    Watching "Downwinders" on PBS.  The story about the Nevada nuclear tests in the 50's-60's, and the fallout effects on the folks "downwind", ie here in utard.  I have extra interest in this, as I've worked in the nuclear weapon area for half my career, have visited the Nevada test site (north of Los Vegas), visited the inside-mountain nuclear test site to be (~91?, they were still doing underground tests back then), and I now live "downwind".  Nice overview of a big part of my career.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Botch said:
    Watching "Downwinders" on PBS.  
    That’s ^^^^^^ a good one. I just finished one that was really good. “No One Saw A Thing” on Sundance. Check it out.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Botch said:
    Watching "Downwinders" on PBS.  The story about the Nevada nuclear tests in the 50's-60's, and the fallout effects on the folks "downwind", ie here in utard.  I have extra interest in this, as I've worked in the nuclear weapon area for half my career, have visited the Nevada test site (north of Los Vegas), visited the inside-mountain nuclear test site to be (~91?, they were still doing underground tests back then), and I now live "downwind".  Nice overview of a big part of my career.  
    Any problems with hair falling out? :o=)

Options
    Botch said:
    Any problems with hair falling out? :o=)

Or rectal prolapse?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Sitting at DMV getting my Real ID
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Just finished a search warrant class. Fun. 

Las Vegas, NV

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options

Do you have to call ahead and schedule an appointment now?
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,346
    Options
    B&G 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    Options
    Lit said:

Do you have to call ahead and schedule an appointment now?
    No. You can still go to the wrong house and shoot them dead, then get a paid vacation while Internal Affairs says everything went as well as could be expected.