Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Petition to have NOLA removed from forum

Options

Comments

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    I came here for pictures of pork butts.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Lit said:
    HogFather said:
    @Lit I started the thread to get you banned. At the time you deserved it. That said, you've been much better as of late.

Good boy
    You are obviously one of their troll accounts
    I thought you were packing?

As for Hogfather, I’m not sure why you think it’s obviously me or Nola.  After all, there’s no “slide bar” or whatever the F you mentioned above as some kind of indicator.  For the record, it’s not an account I control or have any idea who does.
    Changed my mind
  • Lit
    Options
    I came here for pictures of pork butts.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    For those who’ve forgotten the OP’s history, this is the same clown who once cited *British* harassment law to explain why the Big Green Egg company is legally required to create a safe space for all members of this forum.  

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,338
    Options
    For those who’ve forgotten the OP’s history, this is the same clown who once cited *British* harassment law to explain why the Big Green Egg company is legally required to create a safe space for all members of this forum.  

That thread was epic
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

I forgot about that one. Gold.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Lit said:
    HogFather said:
    @Lit I started the thread to get you banned. At the time you deserved it. That said, you've been much better as of late.

Good boy
    If you can’t figure out who that is based on the last line, thats on you. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    HogFather said:

Good boy
    Just another one of their troll accounts. Most likely Frazzy since I always said good boy to him but who knows. Its sad so many people dont realize they are responding to trolls. 
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Few things worse than a whiny grown man
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HogFather said:

Good boy
    Just another one of their troll accounts. Most likely Frazzy since I always said good boy to him but who knows. Its sad so many people dont realize they are responding to trolls. 
    What’s sad is participating in this thread instead of packing to head to visit your family for Thanksgiving.
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HogFather said:

Good boy
    What’s sad is participating in this thread instead of packing to head to visit your family for Thanksgiving.
    No having to have a bunch of troll accounts on a BBQ forum is by far the saddest thing. 
  • Elijah
    Elijah Posts: 686
    Options
    Aaaand we have trolls hating on trolls. My son would love it if they were the hairy ones. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    And it's sinking.  That's a shame. 
  • PigBeanUs
    Options
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:
    In any given month, @nolaegghead contributes far more items of interest and assistance than @littlerascal56 has provided in the entire 5 years  that the whiny Rascal has been a member.
    That an adult would even try to have someone banned from a forum where members can simply ignore threads/posts on subjects or from people they don't like strikes me as rather embarrassing to that person. But there you go...
    Nola or John did the exact same thing asking who wanted me gone like 2 months ago but it was from one of their troll accounts. 

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    I would imagine it’s easier to think all negative feedback comes from one person (with a crap ton of troll accounts) and he’s the problem, vs lots of people expressing similar sentiments.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Legume said:
    I would imagine it’s easier to think all negative feedback comes from one person (with a crap ton of troll accounts) and he’s the problem, vs lots of people expressing similar sentiments.

• Lit
    Options
    Legume said:
    You know half the posts on this forum are 4 guys responding to themselves. 
  • HogFather
    Options
    @littlebitches got his thread sunk. bhahahahaha
    Fighting off the trolls 1 by 1
    Large Egg

Pig, KY 
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Lit is the greatest troll account of all time. 

Welcome back, fidel!

also, since they kept this thread up but nuked the one about the stock market:

RRP said:
    I’m not going to get in to this pissin contest., but any one with a pension or a 401K has had “their boat” lifted whether they knew it or not. 

Many of us probably have a 401k, but less than a third of the country does. And fewer than 15% have a pension

More people have died from covid this year than have a million dollars in their 401k, and having a million is not the windfall it sounds like. 

We all know the market is not the economy. Presidents don’t control it. They can help or hurt over a longer term, sure. But they don’t own daily fluctuations as a right. We need to think about the wider economy. Just not how well we are doing individually. 

We’re seeing ridiculous numbers now for food vulnerability. Some demographic sectors approaching 50% food insecurity. Lines miles long in Texas. 

Hard to pump a fist for 30,000, an arbitrary milestone and nothing more than making us flat for the year anyway, when most of the country has bigger stuff to worry about. 

• ImOldGregg
    ImOldGregg Posts: 31
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:
    In any given month, @nolaegghead contributes far more items of interest and assistance than @littlerascal56 has provided in the entire 5 years  that the whiny Rascal has been a member.
    That an adult would even try to have someone banned from a forum where members can simply ignore threads/posts on subjects or from people they don't like strikes me as rather embarrassing to that person. But there you go...
    Nola or John did the exact same thing asking who wanted me gone like 2 months ago but it was from one of their troll accounts. 

Why make accusations you can't possibly prove?
    As a factual matter tho you're the one that said you were quitting the forum and even asked to have your account deleted. Yet...here you remain (and that's cool - only you can decide you how you spend your time).
    Really? So you think it was someone else?
    Actually i dont really care that much. About to pack and head out. You guys have a good Thanksgiving.
    I would not care either if the wife I kidnapped was as sexy and funky as yours.  Oh so many nights, I drank several bottles of creamy Baileys and shot my sweet funk over my computer to pics of your fuzzy little peach. 
  • ImOldGregg
    Options
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    Five.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    Five.
    Five Guys and Two Bidets would make for a great punk-rock band name.  
  • dmchicago
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    Five.
    Opening act:  Motherly Hug?
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Lit
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    Five.
    It would be mother fugly. A tribute to your wives. Atleast i know why you spend friday nights on a zoom call.
  • dmchicago
    Options
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    Five.
    It would be mother fugly. A tribute to your wives. Atleast i know why you spend friday nights on a zoom call.
    I've posted a picture of my wife.

Your turn.

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Lit
    edited November 2020
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    Five.

Your turn.
    Go look buddy there is atleast one on the forum. Spoiler you lose.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,338
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    Five.

Your turn.

Ditto
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!