Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

OT - Round 2 - OT

Comments

• swmbo (D) has received three absentee ballot requests. I (R) have received one.
    Requests, not ballots.  As Trump would have you believe.
    For whomever flagged me, I profusely apologize for criticizing dear leader.
  • More than 21,000 votes cast in Ohio’s April primary didn’t count because of mistakes, late mail delivery and other problems related to absentee ballots. 

All I am saying is it is going to be a mess. Much like everything else in 2020
    South of Columbus, Ohio.
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 11,291
    @alaskanassasin I didn’t mean you.  Just a general statement after seeing all of the flagging.  Someone’s got a rash.
  • That’s alright @Legume I’m not sure why I’m even posting here. If it’s fear mongering and rumors turn on the tv.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.
  • dmchicagodmchicago Posts: 2,768
    HeavyG said:
    The first one she requested from the state and received. The second came the same day as mine also from the state. And her third today sent from “Center for Voter Infomation” a 501c non profit. www.centerforvoterinformation.org
    I printed out half a dozen ballot request forms (the pdf is available on my city web site) today for my family and a couple neighbors.

Does that make me a criminal?  :)
    No...it's all the food pics you post.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE.

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • I got done taking tests in high school so it’s a no for me dawg.  Tank you.  
  • Legume said:

Someone’s got a rash.

Is that what that is? Is that why it hurts when I pee?
  • I voted absentee in '16, '18 and '19 as I was out of the country.  2020 would have been the same, except my US passport is not currently welcomed at my intended destination.
    Not a big deal, the plan is to wear a mask and head to the polling station to fulfill my responsibility.
    Just not understanding why some who would normally go to the polls are reluctant this year.

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • dbCooper said:
    I voted absentee in '16, '18 and '19 as I was out of the country.  2020 would have been the same, except my US passport is not currently welcomed at my intended destination.
    Not a big deal, the plan is to wear a mask and head to the polling station to fulfill my responsibility.
    Just not understanding why some who would normally go to the polls are reluctant this year.

I could see if they were: over70, had emphysema or asthma, were on chemotherapy, or a few other conditions. But ordinary people? No. I plan to do just what you said.
  • Well let’s see how many flags my test results get.
    Well the picture didn’t copy right but my mark was right at the a in libertarian. That might surprise a few on this board. Basically I don’t like government regulation.
  • Well let’s see how many flags my test results get.
    Well the picture didn’t copy right but my mark was right at the a in libertarian. That might surprise a few on this board. Basically I don’t like government regulation.
    I had to screen grab mine- it wouldn’t let me copy and paste either. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX
  • Legume said:
    Which a?
    The first one, very close to NcSmoky’s except at the top of the a instead of the bottom.
  • dbCooper said:
    I voted absentee in '16, '18 and '19 as I was out of the country.  2020 would have been the same, except my US passport is not currently welcomed at my intended destination.

The lines in Wisconsin and Georgia were 6+ hours long. For a primary. 

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX

• Keepin' It Weird in The ATX
  • I have said that elections should be held on a Saturday and possibly extend for a full 24 hours. That and absentee ballot would pretty much allow anyone who cared to vote.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 35,408

• YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 16,126

@The Cen-Tex Smoker

Mine was almost the same as yours. My red dot was just above yours on the moderate - libertarian line.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
    YukonRon said:

@The Cen-Tex Smoker

Mine was almost the same as yours. My red dot was just above yours on the moderate - libertarian line.
    Guess I'm just a wee bit more libtard and totalitarian than you, brother John.

• texaswigtexaswig Posts: 2,474
    edited September 2020
    where in the grid am I ?  if I would love nothing more than to reenact the Jasper draggings with Mitch McConnell's dead body.
    Scott
    Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack
  • buzd504buzd504 Posts: 3,362
    YukonRon said:

@The Cen-Tex Smoker

Guess I'm just a wee bit more libtard and totalitarian than you, brother John.

Apparently I am mildly more libtard than both of you.  Although I agree with @SGH that the questions were kind of limiting.
    NOLA
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 11,291

Just can’t make up my mind, I guess.
  • I’d think this is a libertarian created test, but they didn’t ask about UFOs. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • swmbo (D) has received three absentee ballot requests. I (R) have received one.
    Requests, not ballots.  As Trump would have you believe.
    For whomever flagged me, I profusely apologize for criticizing dear leader.
    And whomever flagged that, perhaps you should go back to the QAnon boards where you belong.
  • I wonder where you land on this chart if you don’t think the Department of Justice has any business taking up the President’s legal defense (at taxpayers’ expense) in a defamation suit?  Would that be a libertarian sentiment?  
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

The other ahole

Living large in the 919
  • frazzdaddyfrazzdaddy Posts: 2,487
    I wonder where you land on this chart if you don’t think the Department of Justice has any business taking up the President’s legal defense (at taxpayers’ expense) in a defamation suit?  Would that be a libertarian sentiment?  
    It's good to be king, amarite
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
    I wonder where you land on this chart if you don’t think the Department of Justice has any business taking up the President’s legal defense (at taxpayers’ expense) in a defamation suit?  Would that be a libertarian sentiment?  
    There's no other explanation in my mind for all the Trump support other than that legion of fans really look up to Russia as a model of what they want America to look like insofar as their autocracy and the absolute and unchecked corrupt control over all of the government and media.

...and f the gays, etc.

• ...and f the gays, etc.
    But protect clumps of cells...
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

The other ahole

Living large in the 919
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 7,878
    Flags are still in abundance here, I thought they are at the bottom of Lake Travis  :s
    canuckland