Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Round 2 - OT

Options
Some folks took the political compass test and posted their results in a now Buffaloed thread. The results were surprising to some and not so much to others. This test is in the same vein but structured differently. Curious if people’s outcomes remain consistent ( this is not intended to stir the political pot so please, please keep the political rancor out of this thread)

http://polquiz.com/test/

Comments

• JohnEggGio
    JohnEggGio Posts: 1,430
    Options
    I did not do the previous test.
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,530
    Options
    interesting..

Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    I’m still a variation of a moderate.  

Although my fiscal conservatism seems to have come through a little more on this assessment. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Here’s mine. This feels like a much more accurate result than the last one.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Options

XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    You can’t put me in a box.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    I'll take this tonight....if it hasn't been trample by a large herbivore by then.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,771
    Options

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    Options
    moderate now, almost dead center
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    The results seem to be suggesting that most of you vote for Mitt Romney in the upcoming election.  I support that conclusion.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I took the test for the first time. I don’t think it gives a true reflection of your overall feelings. My reason for thinking this is most of the time my true answer was not an option. I had to choose from what was available. Also I think it would take a much broader scope of questions along with a larger selection of answers to choose from. At any rate, here is mine. 

Mine has me leaning more towards the good, God fearing Christian side so it is at least somewhat accurate.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• fishlessman
    Options
    The results seem to be suggesting that most of you vote for Mitt Romney in the upcoming election.  I support that conclusion.  

voting for mitt sounds like a plan

New silent majority against far-left extremism may help reelect Trump -  Washington Times

fukahwee maine

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options

voting for mitt sounds like a plan

New silent majority against far-left extremism may help reelect Trump -  Washington Times

Been there, done that. It would give the same results.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    SGH said:
    I took the test for the first time. I don’t think it gives a true reflection of your overall feelings. My reason for thinking this is most of the time my true answer was not an option. I had to choose from what was available. Also I think it would take a much broader scope of questions along with a larger selection of answers to choose from. At any rate, here is mine. 

Mine has me leaning more towards the good, God fearing Christian side so it is at least somewhat accurate.  
    This makes me ponder whether there is a bad, God-fearing Christian side, or even a still good, but non-God-fearing Christian side...

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Some questions are a bit American, like healthcare, where there is only 1 answer for us Brits.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    caliking said:
    SGH said:

This makes me ponder whether there is a bad, God-fearing Christian side, or even a still good, but non-God-fearing Christian side...

I think God-fearing just means you lie about the pool boy.

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options

No sir. Good, God fearing Christian folks have zero tolerance for that kind of behavior. On that same note they also have zero tolerance for all the nonsense that is considered normal today. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SGH said:

No sir. Good, God fearing Christian folks have zero tolerance for that kind of behavior. 
    HANG UP THE PHONE JERRY!!!
  • fiber_induced_deuce
    Options
    What does zero tolerance look like, is that what all the guns are for?  

Does zero tolerance extend to voting?
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    swmbo (D) has received three absentee ballot requests. I (R) have received one.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    They send out separately - so not a state driven-thing?
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    The first one she requested from the state and received. The second came the same day as mine also from the state. And her third today sent from “Center for Voter Infomation” a 501c non profit. www.centerforvoterinformation.org
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    The first one she requested from the state and received. The second came the same day as mine also from the state. And her third today sent from “Center for Voter Infomation” a 501c non profit. www.centerforvoterinformation.org
    Okay I guess that you could fill them out for her. Not that I am suggesting a federal crime.
  • EzraBrooks
    Options
    Requests, not ballots.  As Trump would have you believe.
  • Gamecockeggman
    Options
    Wait is it Friday???
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    I printed out half a dozen ballot request forms (the pdf is available on my city web site) today for my family and a couple neighbors.

Does that make me a criminal?  :)
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    And just like that...the rumors and fear mongering is working.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Yaya voiding the third, she had received two from the state. Apparently they didn’t realize they already sent her one. Maybe I’m jealous. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.