Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Uhmmm....

Options

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    billt01 said:
    thetrim said:
    She successfully treated several hundred patients with Hydroxychloroquine with no deaths.   Not sure of the term used here, but it has to be some sort of racist hate thrown her way, because she’s Black and uses a treatment that supports something Trump said we should be doing.  

Hold up... you’re actually defending the Demon Sperm Doctor, and suggesting that attacks on her are racially motivated because she’s black and... not because of the whole demon sperm thing?  Really?

i guess to goes to show, one can obtain a  "prestigious" degree and still be an effing idiot..

AND

if you think the FDA has the general public in its best interest and not of financial gain, you solidify my above statement.

one can always logoff and go do some quantitative analysis while others of us actually do $#!+
    John would need his wife’s help to change a tire.
    And you, apparently, need your wife's help to quit this forum.
    Im not even sure how you are trying to offend me here?
    Ask her:  "Honey, an entire forum of people think I'm a douche canoe and I can't stop digging this hole because I have the personality of a subterranian reptile..."
    Options
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    billt01 said:
    thetrim said:
    She successfully treated several hundred patients with Hydroxychloroquine with no deaths.   Not sure of the term used here, but it has to be some sort of racist hate thrown her way, because she’s Black and uses a treatment that supports something Trump said we should be doing.  

Hold up... you’re actually defending the Demon Sperm Doctor, and suggesting that attacks on her are racially motivated because she’s black and... not because of the whole demon sperm thing?  Really?

i guess to goes to show, one can obtain a  "prestigious" degree and still be an effing idiot..

AND

if you think the FDA has the general public in its best interest and not of financial gain, you solidify my above statement.

one can always logoff and go do some quantitative analysis while others of us actually do $#!+
    Ask her:  "Honey, an entire forum of people think I'm a douche canoe and I can't stop digging this hole because I have the personality of a subterranian reptile..."
    Those are some awfully big words for him, Nola.  I don't know man...
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    "Your teeth aren't white enough" might be the most on-brand personal attack from Lit we've seen to date.  

"Why aren't you wearing a white hood?" is probably coming next.  
    You are a joke man
    And you are the punch line.
    Your entire face is in like a 3” diameter pretty sure you have been the punch line your whole life
    At least you're consistent. I'll give you that. Just hoping you'll be promoted to 4th grade this year. 
    You have to stick your finger up peoples a55 for a living something tells me you failed some classes to end up there.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    I found a video of John trying out for the Duke practice squad.

Your Your Balls Are Bouncing Friday Evening Open Thread  DOOR FLIES  OPEN
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    billt01 said:
    thetrim said:

AND

Thats funny cause your post who wants lot gone got what 2 yeahs
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    For someone that said they were quitting the forum and actually asked the Buffalo to delete their account that Lit person sure posts a lot.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    For someone that said they were quitting the forum and actually asked the Buffalo to delete their account that Lit person sure posts a lot.
    Pretty bad when the even the Buffalo doesn't give enough of a sh!t about you to delete your account.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • saluki2007
    Options
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    "Your teeth aren't white enough" might be the most on-brand personal attack from Lit we've seen to date.  

You are a joke man
    Your entire face is in like a 3” diameter pretty sure you have been the punch line your whole life
    At least you're consistent. I'll give you that. Just hoping you'll be promoted to 4th grade this year. 
    You have to stick your finger up peoples a55 for a living something tells me you failed some classes to end up there.
    I'd rather stick my finger up people's butts than installing COVID causing 5G towers.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options

LOL

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,085
    Options
    HeavyG said:

LOL

I heard the Postal Service was going to be conscripted, just didn't realize it happened already.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Botch said:
    Legume said:
    Does anyone know where I can buy a brick with my name on it to help build the border wall?
    Wall??  We need to build a bigger prison to house the drumpf administration.  :lol:  
    A special prison for the whole lot of them. The Alaskan arctic seems like a reasonable location.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,974
    Options

LOL.  

As it happens, I was a varsity athlete in college.  And no it wasn't as a member of the chess team.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Eoin
    Options
    Bannon was stupid enough to get caught with his fingers in the till, yet he was the brains of the administration after Donny was elected.
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:

You are a joke man
    I'd rather stick my finger up people's butts than installing COVID causing 5G towers.
    You do you man im not judging
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options

LOL.  

As it happens, I was a varsity athlete in college.  And no it wasn't as a member of the chess team.  
    Uncle Jun wants a word....

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    billt01 said:
    thetrim said:

AND

Huh?  Please make sense.
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:

You are a joke man
    Make sense, you bumbling idiot.
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    billt01 said:
    thetrim said:

AND

Huh?  Please make sense.
    Thats funny cause your post who wants Lit gone got what 2 yeahs. It was one letter off i see how that was tough for you
  • saluki2007
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    billt01 said:
    thetrim said:

AND

Everyone in this room - GIF on Imgur
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,757
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    billt01 said:
    thetrim said:

AND

Huh?  Please make sense.

change the o to i in lot ;)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I cant wait til Friday!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:

You are a joke man
    Where you been Caitlyn? Not as fun around here without you girl
  • Eoin
    Options
    I remember when this was a friendlier place, but I also reminisce about a time when the put downs and needling could at least be classified as interesting, enlightening or clever.
    It's like being back in primary school.
  • saluki2007
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:

You are a joke man
    Where you been Caitlyn? Not as fun around here without you gUrl

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Wow, lit got his a$$ handed to gim again. Meltdown imminent, but not before juvenile comeback in 5 4 3.....
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,085
    edited August 2020
    Options
    What if we are witnessing an internal argument between the same person?  Like a not nearly as entertaining version of Being John Malkovich?

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS