Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Festivus in June - Airing of grievances OT

NCSmoky
NCSmoky Posts: 515
Put it in here and keep it out of WAYDRN thread

I'll start. That @NCSmoky guy ..... what a jerk amiright?

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    All I know is the COVID is a democratic weapon released by Hillary to subvert the current administration, by burning her emails to cover the actions of her husband on Epstien's island and the fact that he did not kill himself. Anyone who says differently is a deep state actor hell bent on treason.

(There isn't a sarcastic font)
    Las Vegas, NV

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    “With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan — to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves, and with all nations.”

The conclusion of Abraham Lincoln's speech, Just weeks prior to the end of the Civil War, in his second inaugural address.

It is time to end the hate and the division. 

"Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand."

JC
    Book of Matthew found in verses 12-22 NKJV.

Lincoln also used this in his speech to separate himself from Douglass regarding slavery.

Rockwood is the best lump

Fat Side Down is the only way to cook low and slow.

NC Smokey is not a jerk. One of my favorites and I appreciate his passion in his beliefs.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• NCSmoky
    All I know is the COVID is a democratic weapon released by Hillary to subvert the current administration, by burning her emails to cover the actions of her husband on Epstien's island and the fact that he did not kill himself. Anyone who says differently is a deep state actor hell bent on treason.

(There isn't a sarcastic font)
    /s
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Birds aren’t real
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Nothing is real...We're living in a matrix and Nola is the programmer
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• NCSmoky
    ColtsFan said:
    Nothing is real...We're living in a matrix and Nola is the programmer
    That would explain a lot 
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    Epstein is still alive 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    Epstein is still alive 
    And has a troll account on the forum.
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Epstein is still alive 
    When the Queen wants your head, she gets it
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,741
    YukonRon said:
    “With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan — to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves, and with all nations.”
    Are you sure this wasn't a more recent late-night twitter statement from a different president? Highly doubt Lincoln would say something like that.
    Stillwater, MN
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited June 2020
    Biden sucks, Trump sucks, vegans suck, Rockwood is great and also I love a nice steak with a glass of Lagavulin neat of course. Also I love lamp.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    YukonRon said:
    Are you sure this wasn't a more recent late-night twitter statement from a different president? Highly doubt Lincoln would say something like that.
    I’m sure it’s Lincoln.  I saw a YouTube video of the speech once.  I think he set the record for the largest crowd at an inauguration that still stands today.
  • ColtsFan
    I put ketchup on hotdogs

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    ColtsFan said:
    I put ketchup on hotdogs

But do you consider a hot dog to be a sandwich??
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    HeavyG said:
    ColtsFan said:
    I put ketchup on hotdogs

It didn’t take long for this thread to get nasty...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • ColtsFan
    edited June 2020
    HeavyG said:
    ColtsFan said:
    I put ketchup on hotdogs

To be a sandwich it has to be split down the center and seared in a pan :)

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    Fat side up.

There.

I said it.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,454
    Foghorn said:
    Fat side up.

There.

I said it.
    Rotisserie, everyone happy  ;)
    canuckland
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943
    ColtsFan said:
    I put ketchup on hotdogs
    I prefer peanut butter and mustard on my all beef hotdogs.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    water isn't wet

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943
    water isn't wet

Truth!  Water makes things wet, but itself is not wet.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602

I checked Jian-yang’s app.  Not hot dog.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Acn said:

We went to Lowes the other day and didnt see a face mask on anyone until we got inside. People really are stupid.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Legume said:

I checked Jian-yang’s app.  Not hot dog.
    Is that Craig?
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    There was all that rhetoric about Democrat govs mismanaging COVID in their states, and thus having to deal with the consequences...

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    John is smarter than anyone. 

Ask him.  He'll tell you.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95