Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What is your favorite type of sandwich?? Egg involved or not

Options
So I told SWMBO to make me a sandwich last night then remembered the only sandwiches she is good at is grilled cheese. So I made Cubans. I have not found a Cuban at a restaurant that I love so I tend to make them at home so I can add all the meat I want! I am partial to Cubans, pepper stout beef, blackened grouper, and poboys as far as sandwiches go. There was a restaurant at a local lake that used to make a really good brisket poboy that was my go to but they stopped making them. Anyhow, what is your favorite type of sandwich? Is there a particular restaurant you visit to get them or do you egg the ingredients and assemble yourself? Feel free to post a recipe if you have one!

I smoked a Boston butt and wrapped with foil in apple juice on Monday. Part of it ended up in Cuban sandwiches with smoked provolone and boars head ham from Publix. Picture from today’s lunch, which I threw together in a hurry (all we had leftover was potato buns). I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s opinion on their favorite sandwich.

LBGE
AL

Comments