Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anonymous Flags Are For Cowards

Options
That's it.  That's the thread.  Carry on.  
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,344
    Options
    And that post will be flagged in 3...2..1...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    oh c'mon. Its just the internet. Why care?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,943
    Options
    caliking said:
    oh c'mon. Its just the internet. Why care?
    Boredom.  :anguished:
  • Ike
    Ike Posts: 291
    Options
    Last post not flagged wins?
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I actually consider them my fans. It's a self esteem thing for the factually  challenged. They want to make an argument but...just can't
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Flags and disagrees should be visible, anonymous flags just encourage the hard of thinking.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,512
    Options
    Ike said:
    Nope, the one with most flags wins 😉
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,943
    Options
    Ike said:
    Just give it to Nola already then.  Game over man.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I always thought John and NOLA had a “who gets flagged the most” contest?   

BTW I flagged every post in this thread.  (I think I did).  Did I mention the New mobile version Is total bull$hit
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I think I have to agree with this. They have that in common with troll accounts. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    I flagged every post because it seemed pertinent although I agree wholeheartedly. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • dmourati
    dmourati Posts: 1,268
    Options
    I usually flag and then say I did so. I feel like we need some rules around here or things are going to start to fly out of control. Tensions are high. If you can't be nice, please go (or stay) home.
    Mountain View, CA
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    Options

Jacksonville FL
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Ike said:
    Just give it to Nola already then.  Game over man.

I don't know what you're talking about.  I don't have any flags.
    Options

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Ike said:
    Just give it to Nola already then. 

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Options
    thetrim said:
    I always thought John and NOLA had a “who gets flagged the most” contest?   

BTW I flagged every post in this thread.  (I think I did).  Did I mention the New mobile version Is total bull$hit
    I have to switch to desktop mode on my phone, just can’t do the new mobile version. 
  • AnothaStolenGenrator
    Options
    I think I have to agree with this. They have that in common with troll accounts. 

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,646
    Options
     JIC is another @nolaegghead troll account. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Everybody loves me and always agree with what I say. They all know I am right 100% of the time and I have a very bigly brain because I use big words like "National Security," two very big words right there. I am good at weather because I know when hurricanes are the wettest, as it relates to water. I am exactly like Donald Trump, only completely different.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Ike
    Ike Posts: 291
    Options
    bump
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Great minds. Starting a thread like this actually crossed my mind earlier tonight, but then I just figured I’d get flagged to he11.

One thing’s for sure; the flags are flying indiscriminately these days. Picture of a Valentine’s Day card - flag. Cut and paste of direct quotes from the President - flag. Fluffy kitty - flag. 

I am just waiting for the day that Vanilla does one of its clandestine updates, lifting the veil from the flag fanatics who now bask in their anonymity. 
  • JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    Options
    i use flags on those making trouble for trouble reason.  only now will say so when do so.    could owner of this place just unhide them?       hiding or viewing the flag clicker is choice of owner or not?
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options
    Every time a post gets flagged @theBuffalo gets a cattle prod to the loin.   :o

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Also, is there a flag hierarchy? I note there’s “spam,” “abuse,” “troll,” and “report.” I feel like maybe not all flags are created equal. Should I be prouder of a “spam,” or “abuse,” for example? I should probably ask @nolaegghead, as I expect he has accumulated more flags than most. 
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,646
    Options
    @JonWesson Google translate? 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    Options
    by percentage i have many. .   it could be 50%.     some of yours talking to my old wife's?
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    Botch said:
    Every time a post gets flagged @theBuffalo gets a cattle prod to the loin.   :o
    Can I flag this twice?  You know, just for the cattle prod.
  • Gr_egger
    Gr_egger Posts: 74
    Options
    Not all flags are bad