Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Anonymous Flags Are For Cowards

That's it.  That's the thread.  Carry on.  
"A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Living large in the 919

Comments

• HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 6,782
    And that post will be flagged in 3...2..1...
    Camped out in the (757/948/804)
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 13,578
    oh c'mon. Its just the internet. Why care?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 16,161
    caliking said:
    oh c'mon. Its just the internet. Why care?
    Boredom.  :anguished:
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

Living large in the 919
  • IkeIke Posts: 115
    Last post not flagged wins?
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.
  • frazzdaddyfrazzdaddy Posts: 1,431
    edited March 25
    I actually consider them my fans. It's a self esteem thing for the factually  challenged. They want to make an argument but...just can't
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • EoinEoin Posts: 2,926
    Flags and disagrees should be visible, anonymous flags just encourage the hard of thinking.
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 6,979
    Ike said:
    Nope, the one with most flags wins 😉
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 16,161
    Ike said:
    Just give it to Nola already then.  Game over man.

Living large in the 919
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 9,928
    I always thought John and NOLA had a “who gets flagged the most” contest?   

BTW I flagged every post in this thread.  (I think I did).  Did I mention the New mobile version Is total bull$hit
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 13,878
    I think I have to agree with this. They have that in common with troll accounts. 
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“May the four winds blow you safely home.”
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 7,499
    I flagged every post because it seemed pertinent although I agree wholeheartedly. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • dmouratidmourati Posts: 730
    I usually flag and then say I did so. I feel like we need some rules around here or things are going to start to fly out of control. Tensions are high. If you can't be nice, please go (or stay) home.
    Mountain View, CA
  • DobieDobie Posts: 2,961

Jacksonville FL
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 32,757
    Ike said:
    Just give it to Nola already then.  Game over man.

I don't know what you're talking about.  I don't have any flags.

• AcnAcn Posts: 3,154

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• AcnAcn Posts: 3,154
    Ike said:
    Just give it to Nola already then. 

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• CornholioCornholio Posts: 689
    thetrim said:
    I always thought John and NOLA had a “who gets flagged the most” contest?   

BTW I flagged every post in this thread.  (I think I did).  Did I mention the New mobile version Is total bull$hit
    I have to switch to desktop mode on my phone, just can’t do the new mobile version. 
  • I think I have to agree with this. They have that in common with troll accounts. 

• alaskanassasinalaskanassasin Posts: 2,797
     JIC is another @nolaegghead troll account. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 15,416
    Everybody loves me and always agree with what I say. They all know I am right 100% of the time and I have a very bigly brain because I use big words like "National Security," two very big words right there. I am good at weather because I know when hurricanes are the wettest, as it relates to water. I am exactly like Donald Trump, only completely different.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • IkeIke Posts: 115
    bump
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.
  • Great minds. Starting a thread like this actually crossed my mind earlier tonight, but then I just figured I’d get flagged to he11.

One thing’s for sure; the flags are flying indiscriminately these days. Picture of a Valentine’s Day card - flag. Cut and paste of direct quotes from the President - flag. Fluffy kitty - flag. 

I am just waiting for the day that Vanilla does one of its clandestine updates, lifting the veil from the flag fanatics who now bask in their anonymity. 
  • JonWessonJonWesson Posts: 57
    i use flags on those making trouble for trouble reason.  only now will say so when do so.    could owner of this place just unhide them?       hiding or viewing the flag clicker is choice of owner or not?
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now                  usa somewhere on the road
  • BotchBotch Posts: 9,368
    Every time a post gets flagged @theBuffalo gets a cattle prod to the loin.   :o
  • Also, is there a flag hierarchy? I note there’s “spam,” “abuse,” “troll,” and “report.” I feel like maybe not all flags are created equal. Should I be prouder of a “spam,” or “abuse,” for example? I should probably ask @nolaegghead, as I expect he has accumulated more flags than most. 
  • alaskanassasinalaskanassasin Posts: 2,797
    @JonWesson Google translate? 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 19,311

Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). 

• JonWessonJonWesson Posts: 57
    by percentage i have many. .   it could be 50%.     some of yours talking to my old wife's?
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now                  usa somewhere on the road
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 2,277
    Botch said:
    Every time a post gets flagged @theBuffalo gets a cattle prod to the loin.   :o
    Can I flag this twice?  You know, just for the cattle prod.
  • Gr_eggerGr_egger Posts: 47
    Not all flags are bad
    Too much time in Portland OR and not enough time on the beach