Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Game Day Grub

Options
bhugg
bhugg Posts: 317
Time to get started...
Large BGE Dallas, TX

Comments

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    There is living.....then there is living large.

Living large my friend. Have a great cook.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bhugg
    Options
    Wings cut and seasoned....pork belly cubed and seasoned. I am lazy and go with the premade store-bought rubs, not that there is anything wrong with that. 
    Large BGE Dallas, TX
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Looks great from where I'm sitting. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    That kielbasa sausage is great. Their bacon is one of the best store-bought options out there as well. Nice pick up there! 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • bhugg
    Options
    250º Apple Wood Chips....things are heating up.
    Large BGE Dallas, TX
  • bhugg
    Options
    That kielbasa sausage is great. Their bacon is one of the best store-bought options out there as well. Nice pick up there! 
    The jalapeno cheddar is darn tasty as well.
    Large BGE Dallas, TX
  • bhugg
    Options
    After three hours of smoke and heat, I wrapped in foil with apple juice and honey. Put back on for about 2 hours. Opened, sauced with BBQ and honey and left open to firm back up.

I am not going to lie, they did not turn out at all like I hoped they would. They had good flavor and were relatively soft, but not as tender as I expected. I don't know what I did wrong, but I am open to any ideas. 
    Large BGE Dallas, TX