Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Dude.... Nice work, Columbo!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    Ask him if he every replaced his gasket
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,338
    Options
    Spent the afternoon assembling this damn thing. PITA but will be so nice to be able to stand up and work 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Just voluntarily voted for a tax increase for the first time in my life.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Just submitted a request for our Hiawassee VRBO that N found for GA Mountain Eggfest. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options

Good on you. The metro needs more transportation options. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Pulling up dockside in the Port of Tampico. Should be standing on dry ground within the hour as soon as I get clearance to leave the vessel👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,345
    Options

What is the proposed increase for?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Extending public rail line and bus lanes further into the suburbs. Greatly needed like 20 years ago. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Reading this....

• SGH
    Options
    Having a long awaited meal at the Hotel Pasada. 
    Flank steak sandwich. It sure is good to be back on land. Should be back home tomorrow night👍

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• thetrim
    Options
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,356
    Options
    Stoppedby Ace today and picked up a bag of RW. Pieces were super small. I blame it on Ace because they only order a few bags at a time. Every other bag I have gotten has been amazing. Better luck next time. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Tuesday night pedestrian brisket cook-a fix I definitely needed:  The medicine-

The prep work completed-off to FTC-
    The elixer-worth it across the board.
    All is now right with my little world.  Meat coma is a great thing.
    Thanks for lookin-

Reading this....

Just my luck....my son dodn’t Receive any awards.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,356
    Options
    lousubcap said:

Thanks for lookin-
    Looks fantastic Skipper!
    Las Vegas, NV

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Relative to 2017; made less, withheld more and still owe even more.  Dang-what a way to start the week.  Fortunately I have an adequate supply of rocket fuel on hand. 
    I didn't change my withholdings, and am getting back about the same amount I usually do (and my take-home actually went up about a Benjamin, every two weeks).  Will be nice, for a couple more years (oh wait, I'm retiring this year! =) ).

What really shocked me was how quickly the IRS refunded me.  I had H&R Block do my taxes Friday before last, electronically submitted, and the refund was in my checking account last Thursday, less than a week!!   :o  With the guv'mint shutdown, I was expecting a much longer wait.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,648
    Options
    Stoppedby Ace today and picked up a bag of RW. Pieces were super small. I blame it on Ace because they only order a few bags at a time. Every other bag I have gotten has been amazing. Better luck next time. 
      Ordered some awhile back from ace, I could hear the guy chucking the bags onto a cart... oh well, it all burns the same.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    @Botch Better to be lucky than good any day.  I on the other hand...

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    @lousubcap the bark! The bark! Wow! Candy. 
  • SGH
    Options
    lousubcap said:

Thanks for lookin-

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    lousubcap said:

Thanks for lookin-
    Looks like 💵 to me. I’m inclined to go so far as saying that it looks like Ron’s 💰  =)

Status- Standing by.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    ^^^ @Legume, that looks fantastic!  
    You need to do crop circles in the top of the next one, though (love how the ridges blackened just right!)  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    lousubcap said:

Thanks for lookin-
    I need that!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,345
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Extending public rail line and bus lanes further into the suburbs. Greatly needed like 20 years ago. 
    I see the Gwinnett County MARTA/transpo tax increase referendum failed pretty decisively - 54%-46%.
    Better luck next time!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    edited March 2019
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:

I see the Gwinnett County MARTA/transpo tax increase referendum failed pretty decisively - 54%-46%.
    Better luck next time!
    All of the no votes were racially motivated. This area will always be behind the times for that sole reason. It’s a real shame. 
  • fiber_induced_deuce
    Options
    It's Happiness Day, let's look on the bright side, at least we have our sparkling airport, amirite?

I haven't caught up on the news, what is the racial issue around the increased public transport to the burbs?