Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My trailer smoker has started being built!

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    I go commando every day the minute I get home from work. Walk in the door, shed the pants and undies, slip on my wife's panties. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Sorry, damn iPhone auto-correct. I meant slip on Adidas track pants. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    slip on my wife's panties. 
    This had me worried until I saw your next post brother Volt. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    Options
    Track suits were popular here a couple years ago. They really took off in Iowa. 
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    thetrim said:
    I must admit the only time I ever go commando is when I wear sweatpants to a strip club.   
    I heard you should stay away from lighter colored sweats...

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Track suits were popular here a couple years ago. They really took off in Iowa. 
    hahahah!
    Options
    Track suits: it's what bro's propose in...
    Options
    I googled "Iowa Track Suits" because I'm too dim to get the joke. This is what I found.

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    I googled "Iowa Track Suits" because I'm too dim to get the joke. This is what I found.
    An old forum member who was a nurse that was 6'4 who could kick our @$$. Actually a really nice guy that was a hell of a cook
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    ...???
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    @Thatgrimguy - How do you like the design of the side-burners? I'm wondering if the cross bars (x-pattern) is a little too sparse. Gonna be hard to use smaller pots and pants without it falling through the gaps.  Have you had any issues with that? I guess if you're only using large stock pots it's a non-issue. I'm wondering more about versatility I guess. 
    There is a 3 eye stove over the firebox (under the griddle) that I use for small pots. I’ve acutally only used the front burners a couple times. The space was designed for holding coolers which it does perfectly, then I realized I could add the high power burners too and did that. They are for crawfish but the pots are so big and heavy and the space ends up too high to safely move them around.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited February 2019
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Fun look back through memory lane Scott and the group cooks we’ve done on your Shirley on a couple of occasions.  Bb1 being most notable.
    thank you! Man, I’ve cooked AT LEAST 10,000 lbs of food on this rig. I’m guesstimating that off the fact that over done over 40 charity events averaging about 200lbs each and then all my fun and family cookouts. Plus the once a week I cook for my car store. It adds up quick in 3 years!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum