Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For the Big Game Tonight

Options

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,342
    Options
    I cannot stand Jay Bilas. I would rather listen to Joe Buck.  
    Hell of a lot better than Dan Dakich.. Lol
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hope Williamson injury isn’t serious.  Really.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Could get ugly.    I’m glad I did t bet on Duke and bummed I didn’t take the nine and UNC. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    Onto the Masked Singer.  
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    I cannot stand Jay Bilas. I would rather listen to Joe Buck.  
    Hell of a lot better than Dan Dakich.. Lol
    To me that's like saying would you rather shoot yourself in the left foot or right foot. Lol
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    Options
    This is some terrible basketball. Confirming why I watch more NBA than college ball. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• bgebrent
    Options
    Way more exciting than boring nba imho.
  • saluki2007
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Way more exciting than boring nba imho.
    Duke is trying to emulate Golden State but unsuccessfully.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options
    UNC 1-14 from 3s for 7% and Duke 2-19 from 3s for 10%. If Zion is done for the season then after watching them in the first half they won’t make it very far in the NCAA tournament. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Terrible.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    Options
    I was in a sports bar earlier this evening.  First time ever, I assure you. I may go back another day  They were replaying the 1995 DooK Unc game that went to something like 102-100 in double overtime.  wow, what a game.  Dean was very happy that night.  
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    JethroVA said:
    I was in a sports bar earlier this evening.  First time ever, I assure you. I may go back another day  They were replaying the 1995 DooK Unc game that went to something like 102-100 in double overtime.  wow, what a game.  Dean was very happy that night.  
    That's funny! 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    I would rather lose with ZW being on the court than win with him being injured..Hope it's just they are very cautious 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Options
    Agreed.  UK lost Travis Reid but probably only for a couple weeks.  ZW is the key for puke, as tonight showed.  I hope he’s ok too and can make tournament play.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Not to take anything away from the filthy heels.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    JethroVA said:
    It was awesome, we were there.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    Terrible.
     I hope he's ok. 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options

Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Great game. Hopefully ZW is alright.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Obama’s fault.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    As much money as he has on the line with the draft coming up that may be the last we see from Zion.  Hope not but I wouldn't blame him.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • frazzdaddy
    edited February 2019
    Options
    As much money as he has on the line with the draft coming up that may be the last we see from Zion.  Hope not but I wouldn't blame him.
    I would not either and it's probably the smart decision. That being said, He has bonded well with this team and will want to avenge this loss. I'll bet he returns for the ACC tourney.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • saluki2007
    Options
    Agreed.  I was wondering during the game how bad he actually was injured vs scared.  Doubt he plays another game at Duke.  Too much money on the line.  Think about it.  People were paying on average $2,000 to watch this game while the players are getting squat.  (save your "well they are getting a scholarship" bs)
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,180
    Options
    Sounds like Nike had to cut corners in manufacturing to pay for that Kap commercial... 
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,342
    Options
    Sounds like Nike had to cut corners in manufacturing to pay for that Kap commercial... 
    8AM and you've won the internet for the day
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,180
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    8AM and you've won the internet for the day
    Thanks. Somewhere in China, Inspector 37 is sh!tting their pants... 
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    He should have worn Jordan brand....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    Nike needs to lay low for a while as this is a no-win scenario for them.  When ZW goes pro, imagine the shoe endorsement competition. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Nike sales up 31% because of Kap commercial. I think they are doing just fine. 

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5390884/nike-sales-go-up-kaepernick-ad
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX