Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2019 Butt Blast Wearables

Options

Comments

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    @BigreenGreg sent you a PM.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • BigreenGreg
    Options
    Done!
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Not that it matters, but it may.....
    We are only making a buck off of all the shirts and hoodies.
    We appreciate all of your hug elp in supporting our efforts.
    Donating something is always better than donating nothing. At least we are getting something for our investment.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options
    The order was placed Saturday, and the printing of the shirts will begin on Wednesday. We will begin to mail the shirts out, as soon as they are available to do so, to those who had requested shipping. 

We ordered 59 shirts, for this event and as you know all proceeds will go to a charity to feed the hungry.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank @gonepostal for his support of our efforts.

You folks are amazing. Thank you for your help.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
    We plan on keeping the order window open through March 31 for those of you that wish to pick up your order at the event.

We will take orders after March 31, but they will have to be mailed to you.

See you at the Blast

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    Thanks for doing this! Even though I wont make it I can still be stylin! 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    YukonRon said:

This year has been incredible with the participation in supporting our charity to help feed those who are in need of nourishing meals.

Our second day on this drive, we have taken another major step to our goal of selling 50 T shirts and hoodies enabling us to donate all proceeds to help feed the hungry.

With the continued support from you in this forum yesterday, our second day, we almost doubled what we had done last year, in total.

We ended the day with 40 units sold in just two days. This is amazing and I can promise you, we that are putting on the BB19, are extremely grateful and proud of your efforts.

Thank you. I am very proud to be part of this forum and having all of you as friends. You folks are Awesome.

The list continues to grow for those that have offered their support.

Special thanks goes out to:
    @johnmitchell @buzd504 @bubbajack @Fred19Flintstone @BigreenGreg @tarheelmatt @blasting @ColtsFan

These folks and their generosity have helped tremendously in trying to reach our goal.

It is very difficult to find a better group of folks on any forum, anywhere.

Thanks again for all your support.

10 more and we have met our goal.

Can we do this?

Looks great. Suggestion for next year - have the logo feature two Eggs on the same plane, but staggered one in front of the other such that a silhouette of the two domes forms a butt profile. 

You're welcome. 
  • YukonRon
    Options
    YukonRon said:

This year has been incredible with the participation in supporting our charity to help feed those who are in need of nourishing meals.

Our second day on this drive, we have taken another major step to our goal of selling 50 T shirts and hoodies enabling us to donate all proceeds to help feed the hungry.

With the continued support from you in this forum yesterday, our second day, we almost doubled what we had done last year, in total.

We ended the day with 40 units sold in just two days. This is amazing and I can promise you, we that are putting on the BB19, are extremely grateful and proud of your efforts.

Thank you. I am very proud to be part of this forum and having all of you as friends. You folks are Awesome.

The list continues to grow for those that have offered their support.

Special thanks goes out to:
    @johnmitchell @buzd504 @bubbajack @Fred19Flintstone @BigreenGreg @tarheelmatt @blasting @ColtsFan

These folks and their generosity have helped tremendously in trying to reach our goal.

It is very difficult to find a better group of folks on any forum, anywhere.

Thanks again for all your support.

10 more and we have met our goal.

Can we do this?

Looks great. Suggestion for next year - have the logo feature two Eggs on the same plane, but staggered one in front of the other such that a silhouette of the two domes forms a butt profile. 

You're welcome. 
    Too bad we missed that one. I just hope everybody is ok with these.

We will work that in, maybe next year.

Thank you.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I only bought the shirts so Wilma &I can say we were there.
    Flint, Michigan
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Thanks for the PM regarding the ass-less chaps, Ron!  Can't wait to get them.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Aww!  Ass-less chaps were available?  Sheeeooooottt!
    Flint, Michigan
  • YukonRon
    Options
    I only bought the shirts so Wilma &I can say we were there.
    We will be selling a different design next year, and maybe you can wear the BB20 logo to the Blast when things are working better for you.
    Get well soon.
    Thanks again.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Thanks for the PM regarding the ass-less chaps, Ron!  Can't wait to get them.
    Think you might be thanking the wrong Ron.
    I am YukonRon, not MorRon.
    Looking forward to seeing you there..dressed family appropriate, of course.
    Thank you for the support.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • thetrim
    Options
    The chaps are definitely sat night post party attire.  
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    thetrim said:
    The chaps are definitely sat night post party attire.  
    Thought you were petering out on coming? Guess the chaps got you re-energized?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • thetrim
    Options
    @northGAcock A man can always dream.  I'm sitting at a less than 50% shot, but I'm not out yet.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • YukonRon
    Options

Shirts are done! We can begin shipping next week. 
    If you have not yet ordered, you may still do so. March 31, is the deadline if you wish to pick them up at the BB19. Otherwise they will be shipped via USPS.
    Thank you for your support on our efforts to feed the hungry.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Ron, you have earned a merit badge or two for your work here. Thanks.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    @YukonRon. The design looks great! And thank you for the updates.  
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • YukonRon
    Options

Aside from the images shared of the t shirts for the Blast19, I had not personally seen the real deal until today.

They look awesome, the images posted by those that received them via USPS were great (and thank you for sharing your images), but seeing them up close and personal...these are pretty darn cool.

A special thanks goes out to @caliking for supporting our efforts. I just got the news that he, CaliQueen and CaliPrince are going to be able to make it back this year. We all had a lot of fun last year, and I expect no less this year.

You folks are the best, thank you for the support to feed those that could use some help.

You can still order shirts should you wish to do so. we still have time to ship or bring them down when we travel down to see all y'all.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

I received my shirts earlier this week.  They look great - thanks Ron.

Phoenix 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Do yall have any overalls with the BB insignia on them? If so, you can count me in for 10 or so pairs. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• YukonRon
    Options
    SGH said:
    Do yall have any overalls with the BB insignia on them? If so, you can count me in for 10 or so pairs. 
    Sorry my friend.......
    Not this year....see if we can next year....

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • thetrim
    Options
    Assless chaps are available this year @sgh.    I think overalls will be ready for next year.    
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Assless chaps are available this year @sgh.    I think overalls will be ready for next year.    
    Think I will wait for the overalls to come out next year. But thanks just the same. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.