Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Looking for a fun family car

The time has likely come for me to get rid of my beloved track-packed Mustang GT in favour of a more practical, family-appropriate alternative. I anticipate a tearful goodbye this spring. 

Given the big adjustment in this regard, I’d like a good balance between something big enough to accommodate a family of four and something that’s still got some pep and is fun to drive. I live in a climate of extremes - hot, humid summers and long, bitterly cold, snow-deluged winters. All wheel drive ain’t a bad idea. Would be a plus if my new whip didn’t break the bank. 

In light of the above, I was contemplating a Subaru - likely the 3.6R Outback (unless I can convince my wife the WRX is big enough. :)).

Anyone got any alternatives that I should be considering? Just doing my research now so that I can pounce once I see a good deal - as I did with my Mustang. 

Thanks all!

Comments