Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,055
    Options
    @SGH , you win my vote for the most interesting man in the world. A little preoccupied with sharp things, rear end of animals, and the *cough* front “parts”, but pretty interesting nonetheless. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Just put a bunch of wings in the Georgia red wings marinade.  See y'all Sunday.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,098
    Options
    Butt on the large and beer brats on the mini max for lunch.
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    edited January 2019
    Options
    thetrim said:
    So @DMW any updates?
    Egg went out overnight, had to fire it up this morning. Been awhile since I've had that happen. Running around 300* and I'll probably need to wrap it to finish.

Just wrapped it in butcher paper.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    sgh inspired me.  i just went out and bought a pair of pants.  i now own 2 pair.  kinda feels odd buying something i really didnt need
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    sgh inspired me.  i just went out and bought a pair of pants.  i now own 2 pair.  kinda feels odd buying something i really didnt need
    kudos on wearing pants moving forward.
    edited January 2019
    Options
    now how does this work. wear the first pair til they wear out with the second as backup. wear them on alternate days or weeks. toss the old pair and wear the new.  this is why i dont clothe shop.  this can only lead to drinking
    fukahwee maine

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,863
    Options
    8!  Count ‘em 8 fixtures tomorrow.  We are wall to wall football.  

Lets go;
    Lunchtime (or dinner as northerners insist on calling it) sees Wolves host the hotch-potch alliance of Leicester.  Wolves should win so therefore Leicester will. 2-1 to the Foxes.  And then they sack Puel and bring in the rampant narcissist Brendan Rogers.

Normal kick offs;
    West Ham head to Bournemouth without ‘want-away’ Arnoutovic.  Consequently they will struggle to score and give the Cherries the 10% advantage they need.  1-0 home win.  Maybe 2-1.
    Palace got to Liverpool and will lose.  As long as Van Dyke and/or Salah max out the FF points, I don’t care. Lets say 3-0 to the Reds.
    Man Utd will continue the Ole fun-times.  Brighton don’t score on the road.  74-0 please.  Make that a solid 2-0.
    Newcastle host relegation competitors Cardiff.   Much huff and puff. A 2-2 would be great.  Helps neither and entertains us all.
    Southampton have not exactly surged up the table since Ralf arrived.  Everton are a bit half-cocked too.  Probably a tepid match either way.  Meh, 2-1 Everton.
    Thug-life lump kickers Watford welcome, by kicking, Burnley.  The visitors are firming up and I hope they rebuff their hosts advances. A 2-0 away win would be splendid. Don’t bet on it, probably a 1-0 home win.  Bet on that instead.

Teatime is the glitz and glamour of Arsenal Chelsea.  You know what?  I like the look of this one.  I think it could be a belter.  Why not, two talented if slightly inconsistent teams. There will be many goals. I am going 3-2, to Arsenal.  i am more confident in the goal tally than outcome. 

Stoke welcome Leeds.  I can confidently support @eoin preference and predict a total thrashing.   Mad bonkers Marcelo Bielsa will have had a whole platoon of spooks dressed as trees and, well pots I suppose, to covertly observe Stoke’s preparations. (Google it)  2-0 Leeds.

Sunday lunch will not be interfered with by Man City whacking half a dozen past Huddersfield.

More fun through to be had at Fulham.  The hapless, headless defensive half-wits welcome Spurs, but no panic - Harry ‘St George’ Kane is broken.  Someone else will probably score though.  2-0 to Spurs. 

In a parallel universe, the ‘EFL Cup’ continues on Wednesday.  Can Man City edge past Burton?  They go in to the 2nd leg 9-0 up.  They are away this time though, so may be they will let one in or only win by 8. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Dyal_SC
    Options
    now how does this work. wear the first pair til they wear out with the second as backup. wear them on alternate days or weeks. toss the old pair and wear the new.  this is why i dont clothe shop.  this can only lead to drinking
    Wear them alternating days til they start stinking. Then fluff them out in the dryer with bounce sheets. Once the bounce doesn’t work for the stench, wash and repeat.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Wear them alternating days til they start stinking. Then fluff them out in the dryer with bounce sheets. Once the bounce doesn’t work for the stench, wash and repeat.
    Who is going to judge this stench?  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    Legume said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    direct from the ceo of levi's.....people should never wash their jeans.

fukahwee maine

• Dyal_SC
    Options
    Legume said:
    Dyal_SC said:

Mr. Levi is nasty then. Lol  
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options

South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Dyal_SC
    Options
    Just got home from getting my hair did, walked into this. This super alert guard dog is not allowed on the couch, shows you how much give-a-fvck he has. 
    Pretty pooch!
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Just got home from getting my hair did, walked into this. This super alert guard dog is not allowed on the couch, shows you how much give-a-fvck he has. 
    Pretty pooch!
    Thank you, we kind of like him. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Isn't it kinda cold in Maine?  You wear shorts year round up there?

I own a pair of pants, but I'd have to go looking to find them.  Been a few years.

Phoenix 
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Need one of those eggspanders...
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    SonVolt said:

No danger of those boosters failing to ignite.
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    8!  Count ‘em 8 fixtures tomorrow.  We are wall to wall football.  

Lets go;
    Lunchtime (or dinner as northerners insist on calling it) sees Wolves host the hotch-potch alliance of Leicester.  Wolves should win so therefore Leicester will. 2-1 to the Foxes.  And then they sack Puel and bring in the rampant narcissist Brendan Rogers.

Normal kick offs;
    West Ham head to Bournemouth without ‘want-away’ Arnoutovic.  Consequently they will struggle to score and give the Cherries the 10% advantage they need.  1-0 home win.  Maybe 2-1.
    Palace got to Liverpool and will lose.  As long as Van Dyke and/or Salah max out the FF points, I don’t care. Lets say 3-0 to the Reds.
    Man Utd will continue the Ole fun-times.  Brighton don’t score on the road.  74-0 please.  Make that a solid 2-0.
    Newcastle host relegation competitors Cardiff.   Much huff and puff. A 2-2 would be great.  Helps neither and entertains us all.
    Southampton have not exactly surged up the table since Ralf arrived.  Everton are a bit half-cocked too.  Probably a tepid match either way.  Meh, 2-1 Everton.
    Thug-life lump kickers Watford welcome, by kicking, Burnley.  The visitors are firming up and I hope they rebuff their hosts advances. A 2-0 away win would be splendid. Don’t bet on it, probably a 1-0 home win.  Bet on that instead.

Teatime is the glitz and glamour of Arsenal Chelsea.  You know what?  I like the look of this one.  I think it could be a belter.  Why not, two talented if slightly inconsistent teams. There will be many goals. I am going 3-2, to Arsenal.  i am more confident in the goal tally than outcome. 

Stoke welcome Leeds.  I can confidently support @eoin preference and predict a total thrashing.   Mad bonkers Marcelo Bielsa will have had a whole platoon of spooks dressed as trees and, well pots I suppose, to covertly observe Stoke’s preparations. (Google it)  2-0 Leeds.

Sunday lunch will not be interfered with by Man City whacking half a dozen past Huddersfield.

More fun through to be had at Fulham.  The hapless, headless defensive half-wits welcome Spurs, but no panic - Harry ‘St George’ Kane is broken.  Someone else will probably score though.  2-0 to Spurs. 

In a parallel universe, the ‘EFL Cup’ continues on Wednesday.  Can Man City edge past Burton?  They go in to the 2nd leg 9-0 up.  They are away this time though, so may be they will let one in or only win by 8. 
    Typical of someone living on the South coast to not know that dinner is at lunch time and tea is at dinner time.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Legume said:
    Dyal_SC said:

Mr. Levi is nasty then. Lol  
    He might be but he got a stadium named after him. Come to think of it, not many out in that part of Cali like that place.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Options

Options
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Thats funny Robin, true and funny.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Zeiger88
    Zeiger88 Posts: 171
    Options
    Just got home from the butcher with a half of a half of beef. Hanging weight was 219lbs for my part. I have some egging to do. 
    BGE XL June 2017 Flameboss 300 February 2018 Mini max July 2018 Lima, Ohio 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Just went to Publix to get some crackers and pediolyte for munchies sick boy. The dude in front of me in the express lane was like 5’6” 160 and 50ish with a bouquet of flowers and a box of magnums. It took everything I had to morning take my phone out and take a picture. 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    And I just inboxed my new grill grates for the summit charcoal.