Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Watching the State-UNC game for some ungodly reason.
    you just can't help it.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    you just can't help it.
    It started off pretty terrible but State has come back strong.  They have a good squad this year.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    you just can't help it.
    It started off pretty terrible but State has come back strong.  They have a good squad this year.
    Best Wolfpack start since the David Thompson days
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    you just can't help it.
    Best Wolfpack start since the David Thompson days
    They have been down for too long.  It’s much better this way.

No real easy outs these days in the ACC, except for maybe GaTech.  < ducks >
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    @JRWhitee is it your way of being clever "disagreeing" with every post I make now? Good grief. I get a friggin notification every couple hours now. And remember 2 can play that little game.
    I disagreed because I am not getting annoyed at all the zombie thread resuscitations. Why are you so wound up?

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    @JRWhitee is it your way of being clever "disagreeing" with every post I make now? Good grief. I get a friggin notification every couple hours now. And remember 2 can play that little game.
    I disagreed because I am not getting annoyed at all the zombie thread resuscitations. Why are you so wound up?
    I guess my attempt at humor zoomed past you there.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Somehow, the Bucs landed Bruce Arians.  Now, I can't go to sleep!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Just installed a whole house surge protector.
    Options
    Salmon tonight courtesy of the medium egg, Rockwood, a cedar plank and no salt raging river. (and a cheapo cutting board) 

@DoubleEgger, your salmon frequency seems to be up there with everyone else's chicken frequency. Looking good.
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    At the Philadelphia airport. Dropped off at 6:47 and at the gate at 7:04. That included checking in, getting my ticket at the full service counter and going through security with a leisurely stroll to the gate.

I wish there was a “That was easy” button nearby for me to press. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    At the Philadelphia airport. Dropped off at 6:47 and at the gate at 7:04. That included checking in, getting my ticket at the full service counter and going through security with a leisurely stroll to the gate.

I wish there was a “That was easy” button nearby for me to press. 
    That just doesn’t happen. Where you headed?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Were there any TSA working?
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Headed to Beaver Creek  CO skiing.  @northGAcock

@Legume yes they were working, and strangely, the happiest bunch of folks I have seen in a while. Honestly, I was confused.  

I was lucky.  Nothing else and nothing more. 
    I will take it.
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    That’s the way to start a vacation!
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    For our NE Eggers, what is the best airport to fly into if going to Franklin Lakes, NJ?  I'm guessing Newark, but hoping someone has a better idea.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    For some reason you don’t come across as a funny guy...

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,189
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Salmon tonight courtesy of the medium egg, Rockwood, a cedar plank and no salt raging river. (and a cheapo cutting board) 

@DoubleEgger, your salmon frequency seems to be up there with everyone else's chicken frequency. Looking good.
    Thanks. The wifey is a big salmon fan. I probably post less than a quarter of what gets consumed around here. With my wife’s fitness nutrition plan, it’s basically chicken, pork, salmon, repeat. 

I was lucky to get in some jaegerschnitzel the other day before the regime started back up. 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Eoin said:

Thanks. The wifey is a big salmon fan. I probably post less than a quarter of what gets consumed around here. With my wife’s fitness nutrition plan, it’s basically chicken, pork, salmon, repeat. 

I was lucky to get in some jaegerschnitzel the other day before the regime started back up. 
    I hear she has a great coach.  =)
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    Just did the DMV renewal with Real ID. 1 hr with appt.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,056
    Options
    Lit said:
    MY boy turns 2 today got some tickets for him and I to go see monster jam next month at Mercedes Benz and the pit party before hand so he can see them up close. 
    Happy Birthday to your boy, @Lit !  We are about to have twin boys this year... can’t wait to do that sorta fun stuff with them. 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    edited January 2019
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    JRWhitee said:
    Ya you not so much either. Get back to drinking. That will help.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,189
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Eoin said:

I hear she has a great coach.  =)
    It’s all video subscription based fitness workouts.  She’s hard core with it. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    JRWhitee said:
    Ya you not so much either. 

Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Lit said:
    MY boy turns 2 today got some tickets for him and I to go see monster jam next month at Mercedes Benz and the pit party before hand so he can see them up close. 
    Happy Birthday to your boy, @Lit !  We are about to have twin boys this year... can’t wait to do that sorta fun stuff with them. 
    Congrats on the twins!!!  I have twin girls that turn 13 in a week.  It's AWESOME!!  Although....the first 3 years are spent stumbling around in a haze due to sleep deprivation.  

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • TEXASBGE2018
    edited January 2019
    Options

Where did you find that video of me and my pals??? When I start caring what a bunch of 60+ year old farts on a bbq forum think about me I know I've hit rock bottom.

• nolaegghead
    Options

Where did you find that video of me and my pals??? When I start caring what a bunch of 60+ year old farts on a bbq forum think about me I know I've hit rock bottom.
    Your mom sent it to me.