Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1-800 SAVE SGH

Options
Fellows I don't know about the rest of you, but I think we may need to stage a little intervention for our forum buddy Scottie, otherwise known as @SGH.  You see he's a big Alabama football fan and, well... 

He bet on them, in a big way, to beat the spread in the game against Oklahoma.  The spread was 13, and they won by ... 11.  They did not beat the spread my friends.

Around the same time he buried a brisket in a hole in the ground.  We all know how that worked out.  It did not.

Then last night.  What can anyone say?  I don't know for sure if Scottie bet on Alabama for that one, but the way he was talking before hand, it sure seemed like he thought a Red Tide Victory was a "sure thing".  I guess maybe those Alabama boys were just all tuckered out from their game against Oklahoma.  Anyway, after Clemson took them to the woodshed to beat them like a rented mule last night, nobody has seen or heard from Scottie.  He's not responding to texts.  

We may need to do something drastic to save him my friends.  I don't know what that could be, but I fear we are in to something approaching a national emergency at this point.  
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments